it's sorta like a motorcycle, just for snow...

magley64

:lol: I had the same snowmobile, well not that one but the same make. Pretty fun little beast but with no suspension it was a bit rough and tended to bury the rear in deep stuff pretty quick if you didn't keep the speed up.

that's just the base for the seat...

when we acquired it a few days ago, the seat was rotted, the engine was seized, and it was full of mouse nests...

we've since re-built the engine, in the process of re-doing the seat, and we cleaned it up...

Do you paint everything you own in those crappy colors??? :D

Are you gonna pull this behind the VW Bug & make them a pair?

as if you have room to talk?

no the short bug is long gone... this was hand painted by my uncle back in the 80's...

with your fat ass on it, sure :D

duane is one of us skinny-ish folk

Yeah, I'm sure that skinny people think the Honda reble is a crotch rocket but an Enticer 250 from the 70's is not a speed machine no matter what your ass size. :lol: On the plus side you could hardly kill the things. Great fun for Ohio since their cheap and one fill up of gas and oil can last all winter. ;)

Yeah, I'm sure that skinny people think the Honda reble is a crotch rocket but an Enticer 250 from the 70's is not a speed machine no matter what your ass size. :lol: On the plus side you could hardly kill the things. Great fun for Ohio since their cheap and one fill up of gas and oil can last all winter. ;)

i started with a ninja 250. i thought it was pretty fast :lol:

...then i turned the throttle :(

too bad there isnt enough snow in ohio to ride

Come to Marysville. I've rode every winter since we moved out here. It's just about time to break mine out and get them ready for the snow. 125 mph on a bike is fun...125 mph on a sled is a blast.

• 1 month later...

Okay, well having gotten it out a couple times...

1. it seems to have potential, at least 45 mph (I'll find out with gps after our next BIG snow) not enough room in my 2 acre yard to open it up all the way, so i'll have to hit the greenway trail.

2. Having issues with it at low rpms... does great if the rpms are high, but once i slow down to make a turn or whatever it seems to fall on it's face until I can get the rpms up again (runs like a chainsaw on the stand) Does this sound typical for a 2 stroke? or does something need adjusted?

3. Being in the center of the snowbelt, I should have no problem with enough powder to keep the skis off the grass. Between the sled and snowboarding, i should survive the non-riding season. lol