Beginning Rider Needs A Mentor

JaysonL

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya, after straddling scottb's katana 600 I realized that I'm definitely gonna be somewhat limited although the bike was in superb condition and just felt like it might be for me.

I don't wanna jump at it too soon without looking around more b/c I know you all love to hate on "Craptanas" but, it was a beautiful bike.

I'll let you all know how my morning with kosmo goes tomorrow!

Jayson is early in his search for a bike, so I'd like him to look around and see what style and brand he likes. Of course, I would like him to purchase my bike, I know it needs nothing and the cash would help cover the cost of my autocross car.

scott, kos, that is very cool that you guys are just helping a random stranger out like that.... :)

How come you didn't say such nice things when wrillo and the fellow NEO crew tried to help kayleigh find a ride? - she was a random stranger too!

Hell, we even found her one... a 1985 Rillo 3"

scott, kos, that is very cool that you guys are just helping a random stranger out like that.... :)

Thanks..good to see Jayson is being smart about his approach to purchasing a bike, asking questions and doing research first. Plus the fact he lives like 10 miles from me......

How come you didn't say such nice things when wrillo and the fellow NEO crew tried to help kayleigh find a ride? - she was a random stranger too!

Hell, we even found her one... a 1985 Rillo 3"

:lol:

I'm gonna make an assumption that he doesn't have a vajayjay and therefore there are no alternative reasons why they are helping.... if ya know what i mean... :rolleyes: sorry wrillo :D

noted uncle punk! I'll keep my diet to normal foods for a growing boy my age.

and you guys are still great!

no busa for me though, no thank you! haha

well I'm about to hit the sack before my morning with kosmo tomorrow.

gotta get some sleep by counting off wooden-fence jumping katana 600's in my head.

night to all!

This may come back to haunt you.

What ever you do with Kosmo tomorrow do not eat the same thing he does. Whatever he eats will kill most men and especially young ones like you.

This is very true. On his last group ride he ate a burger big enough to kill hippo. And he never even got uncomfortable. So be very careful. You have been warned.