Booze and bikes dont mix

that dude

out riding with some people on here today and got the dreaded call...buddy killed himself on his bike last night. he was drinking and decided to hop on his bike and never came home. 25 yrs old, one hell of a dude. still in complete shock . you may only think your gonna hurt yourself, but its not even close to being the case. whole family and friends are a wreck. i actually called him this morning to see if he wanted to ride with us. very very sad, so please think again if your drinking or using drugs when you have the urge to hop on that bike. R.I.P KEVIN MOORE- will miss ya kid.

Edited by that dude

thanks guys..i read about on here, but its different when it hits home. still very hard swallow, and a little bitter. talked to his older brother a little while ago and hes taking it hard. hes a little pissed off and wants to know why he would do something stupid like that. i guess we will never know why. once again i appreciate the support. as time goes by i think its getting harder and harder. i guess i dont want it to be "real".

thanks guys..i read about on here, but its different when it hits home. still very hard swallow, and a little bitter. talked to his older brother a little while ago and hes taking it hard. hes a little pissed off and wants to know why he would do something stupid like that. i guess we will never know why. once again i appreciate the support. as time goes by i think its getting harder and harder. i guess i dont want it to be "real".

Best thing you can do is accept it and come to peace with it. Nothing you can do will bring him back so not accepting it will just make you miserable for a very long time. Not saying don't morn him, just don't dwell on it forever.