My fun day at the Zoo instead of riding.

Whitey1

So I felt guilty that the family was going to the zoo and I was once again going riding. So an early morning text message to blow off my riding buddy starts my day. I then load up my three excited kids and head to the zoo. I have a decent age gap from 4, 7, and 12 years of age and am still amazed that the damn kids spent more time looking at stupid shit and not the fuggin animals! Step after anxious step to each animals area only to watch them run over and push stupid lighted buttons on the wall or look at posters on the wall. NICE huh.

"Hey Son, look at the gorilla he is beating his chest right in front of us!"

"Dad can we go pet the goats now?"

"WTF you can see damn goats anywhere this is a friggin GORILLA!"

"Hey look dad, a bird just ate the bread that was on the ground"

ARHHHHHHHHH I should have went riding today!

But It was a nice day out at the zoo.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So I felt guilty that the family was going to the zoo and I was once again going riding. So an early morning text message to blow off my riding buddy starts my day. I then load up my three excited kids and head to the zoo. I have a decent age gap from 4, 7, and 12 years of age and am still amazed that the damn kids spent more time looking at stupid shit and not the fuggin animals! Step after anxious step to each animals area only to watch them run over and push stupid lighted buttons on the wall or look at posters on the wall. NICE huh.

"Hey Son, look at the gorilla he is beating his chest right in front of us!"

"Dad can we go pet the goats now?"

"WTF you can see damn goats anywhere this is a friggin GORILLA!"

"Hey look dad, a bird just ate the bread that was on the ground"

ARHHHHHHHHH I should have went riding today!

But It was a nice day out at the zoo.

Spending time with the kids while they are young. You'll prob always have a bike. Your kids are only young once.

And the Zoo is fun for the adult kids, too! WE need a trip out there sometime, I didn't even think of it though!

My diversion from riding today was the fiasco of trying to get the wifes broken cell phone taken care of. I'm thinking I need to use it for target practice after this!

First store was an hour waiting our turn, just to find out they can't do anything there, we had to go to Easton. Ugh. The good thing is that once we got into their queue, it was only a few minutes. Explained what the issue was (stuck camera button) they said come back in an hour. From there the guy says we have to order a new one, ship it here, or your billing address? Really, I wish they had let me do that over the phone last night, but NO, then I wouldn't get to see all the new ones, and give them the opportunity to make more money.

/:rant:

I must say that there was some nice eye candy at the zoo today. I could only imagine what some of these chis where when it is hot outside. I witnessed no less then 3 sets of ta'ta's fall out of a top as moms bent down to help their kids. Not partially, not cleavage, I mean fell the HELL OUT! So it was't all bad, LOL

And the Zoo is fun for the adult kids, too! WE need a trip out there sometime, I didn't even think of it though!

My diversion from riding today was the fiasco of trying to get the wifes broken cell phone taken care of. I'm thinking I need to use it for target practice after this!

First store was an hour waiting our turn, just to find out they can't do anything there, we had to go to Easton. Ugh. The good thing is that once we got into their queue, it was only a few minutes. Explained what the issue was (stuck camera button) they said come back in an hour. From there the guy says we have to order a new one, ship it here, or your billing address? Really, I wish they had let me do that over the phone last night, but NO, then I wouldn't get to see all the new ones, and give them the opportunity to make more money.

/:rant:

eh, the Cols zoo just doesnt excite me much anymore. I grew up there as a kid and was there all the time. Did all those zoo programs. My dad worked there and still does, so usually when I go it is for something special.

eh, the Cols zoo just doesnt excite me much anymore. I grew up there as a kid and was there all the time. Did all those zoo programs. My dad worked there and still does, so usually when I go it is for something special.

However sir, you are usually the exception to most of the rules.... :lol:

At least the ones regarding the Zoo! Shouldn't you be on the other side of the bars and glass there? :lol:

I must say that there was some nice eye candy at the zoo today. I could only imagine what some of these chis where when it is hot outside. I witnessed no less then 3 sets of ta'ta's fall out of a top as moms bent down to help their kids. Not partially, not cleavage, I mean fell the HELL OUT! So it was't all bad, LOL

Wut? I'm with Brian...no pics..? :confused:

I was at the DC zoo and this woman pops out and shouts "Anyone who wants to see Komodo Dragons doing it come over here".

I looked at my wife and said i gotta see that. And i did.

It's not exciting, it's research. Maybe there's something those animals can teach me... though I doubt it. :cool: But, better to be safe than sorry.

I don't want to be in the sack w/ a chick that wants it like an anteater and I have no clue WTF I'm doing. You want it like an anteater... I'm giving it to you like an anteater. I'm learned, fool.