Fun ride to Coshocton!

mhallam85

Im sure you guys done this already but Cypress and I rode on a new route for us which was really fun. Basically from Newark we took 79 North to 541 East all the way there.

Lots of turns and a few straightaways with lots of nice scenery. Long ride but worth it.

If you take 541 all the way from Martinsburg, don't forget about the two tight slow 90 degree turns in that two horse town. (County Road 18, near 206) 541 is the bestest way to get to Coshocton, as long as you're not in a hurry.

its awsome ride out there. from columbus i usually take E161 out from Iron Pony into newark then 79 to 541 back to 62 and take that back to 161 in johnstown area. favorite park is right when you get on 79 north and just hit it full blast on those twistys. me and my buddy with 1000rr ride out there every once in awhile

If you're on 79 heading towards 541, turn right on Hickman Road and ride it into Hanover, then turn around and ride it back out. Good little road right on the way with great turns.

There are a lot of cool little roads all the way out to Coshocton that are good, any of the 3-digit state routes out that way are worth exploring. There's a little county road north of 36 that runs into 83 (can't recall it's number offhand) that's killer.

If you're on 79 heading towards 541, turn right on Hickman Road and ride it into Hanover, then turn around and ride it back out. Good little road right on the way with great turns.

There are a lot of cool little roads all the way out to Coshocton that are good, any of the 3-digit state routes out that way are worth exploring. There's a little county road north of 36 that runs into 83 (can't recall it's number offhand) that's killer.

cr 19 ;)