Christmas Ale!!!!!!!

yotaman88210

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If i end up raping you...it's not my fault. Tell that to the police. :D
Hmm that might be difficult, it's not rape if it's consensual

"So there I was, tied up to her bed. I had motor oil smeared all over my body. She came in the room with a saddle and a set of jumper cables" - Jeff Foxworthy :lol:

Btw, this is not getting off topic. It's obvious that consuming Christmas Ale leads to anal penetration, or at least increases the chances... So everyone who intends on drinking it this season should be educated on the proper lubrication to have on hand. But fear not, if no lube is around, give her one more Christmas Ale and she won't feel a thing ;)

I hear vaseline works best, anyone have a better suggestion?

vaseline is the best. It suffers less viscosity break down than other lubes, such as KY. Although KY seems to reduce friction more, it wears out around the 1/2 way point and needs a reapplication.

Btw, this is not getting off topic. It's obvious that consuming Christmas Ale leads to anal penetration, or at least increases the chances... So everyone who intends on drinking it this season should be educated on the proper lubrication to have on hand. But fear not, if no lube is around, give her one more Christmas Ale and she won't feel a thing ;)

This sort of commentary can only be derived from personal experience. It is always nice to have the input of a professional when it comes to such delicate yet necessary sunjects. For racing, we have STT-Brian. For anal intercourse, we now have CMRemaly.:drink:

This sort of commentary can only be derived from personal experience. It is always nice to have the input of a professional when it comes to such delicate yet necessary sunjects. For racing, we have STT-Brian. For anal intercourse, we now have CMRemaly.:drink:

true!

wow she got to expert status on the board very quickly.

lmao! This thread is great! Only a member for a few days and she is already the anal expert. Damn, that takes talent... well I think I would call it talent?