galloway girl, new to forum

CMRemaly

Hi all, I'm Candace and I'm new to the bike scene. I'm friends with yotaman and he told me about this site so I joined :) I'm graduating from ohio state soon with bs in computer science engineering. The most I've ever ridden is some dirt bikes down in muskingum county area but that was a while ago.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all, I'm Candace and I'm new to the bike scene. I'm friends with yotaman and he told me about this site so I joined :) I'm graduating from ohio state soon with bs in computer science engineering. The most I've ever ridden is some dirt bikes down in muskingum county area but that was a while ago.

If this is who I think it is, I think I know you.. Im soo sorry you have to put up with yota...

How are the sticky buns?

I need to leave this thread before all the text turns white. :leghump::sheepfucker:

Edited by Kahooli