Which type of jacket do you prefer?

Jcroz91

For the price, Which do you prefer?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. For the price, Which do you prefer?

• Textile
    • Leather
    • Mesh

you didnt have to read through 12 pages...i used the search button and found like 4 or 5 pages of random threads of shit about gear...search button is your friend, my friend ;)

I just wanted to answer the question and read the comments. I'm well versed in the forum thing. Thanks for the help though.

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh... and sometimes people need to be called out... sometimes its in the middle of a jacket thread, sometimes its about serious issues - insurance, sometimes its about chicken wings.... just imagine if nobody called that kid out that was "borrowing" money from everyone at events... he'd eventually be a thousandair at our expense! :)

so... you think its ok that you called people out bc it was for something that frustrates you (ie people getting off topic)... maybe the people doing the calling out in this thread think its for a good reason too (good advice to a kid who is running around with illegal plates and no insurance).... Yea, it sucks reading through 12 pages, but its not like there aren't at 40 other threads talking about jackets that don't have the "life advice" in it...

Give me a break! I don't need advise on gear, trust me. Call him out personally (PM) or make a new damn thread if his safety/legality is that important. Plus safety is not the primary goal in my view from what I read. It's more of a do what I tell you attitude, I'm smarter than you, nothing better to do or who can over do the last post. To me that's pathetic.

Screw it, I'm done. If you want to take up this conversation Pm me but frankly I could give a shit. I read what I read and it gets old thread after thread.

Newbs can only PM once every 4 days or something - kind of hard to have a PM discussion with that rule.

And, if you don't want to read 12 pages... change your page settings. NinjaNick is on page 2.

Yeah the 4 day thing is stupid but whatever. Forgot about that.

Changing pages isn't going to make anything shorter. Same number of posts right?

Like I said I vented and now I'm done. Bye, Bye now.

so... you think its ok that you called people out bc it was for something that frustrates you (ie people getting off topic)... maybe the people doing the calling out in this thread think its for a good reason too (good advice to a kid who is running around with illegal plates and no insurance).... Yea, it sucks reading through 12 pages, but its not like there aren't at 40 other threads talking about jackets that don't have the "life advice" in it...

:werd:

Give me a break! I don't need advise on gear, trust me. Call him out personally (PM) or make a new damn thread if his safety/legality is that important. Plus safety is not the primary goal in my view from what I read. It's more of a do what I tell you attitude, I'm smarter than you, nothing better to do or who can over do the last post. To me that's pathetic.

Screw it, I'm done. If you want to take up this conversation Pm me but frankly I could give a shit. I read what I read and it gets old thread after thread.

are you telling me you didn't like my wolf posters?

....how could you?!

Thanks! From you it doesn't mean anything though.

I thought you were done? Unfortunately when riding in a group someone causes another person to go down. I am not going to say names but a oil drain plug came out and it caused several people to slip and one to go down. I guess it would have been nice if that person carried insurance or stepped up and took care of the damage he caused.

As far as it being personal, I offered the kid a jacket for free, I also offered him a free rear tire. I would hate to see anyone on here get hurt, but I would really hate to see someone on here cause harm to some friends on here.

He actually got some pretty good advice on this thread ;)

Thanks! From you it doesn't mean anything though.

Like the neg rep, and comment about post counts. Really man, if it's that big of a deal to you, you don't HAVE to read anything on here! People were seriously trying to get the dude to do the right thing, and he was REFUSING to be told what is right or wrong.

To sum up the thread (again) there was some serious opinions on jackets, life advice to a 19 year old that has been less than straight up with us, quite a bit of humor, and now whining about a thread going off-topic.

There are plenty of useful gear threads on this forum. That cool little search button will find them for you. Now leave this one.