Which type of jacket do you prefer?

Jcroz91

For the price, Which do you prefer?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. For the price, Which do you prefer?

• Textile
    • Leather
    • Mesh

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dudes still here, wtf thought he was leaving

- didn't mean leaving just wanted to be done with this thread. If I keep getting quoted I'll keep answering.

I can't wait till I actually meet some of you guys to see how perfect you all must be. Maybe I can be holier than thou like some of you portray yourselves to be.

- didn't mean leaving just wanted to be done with this thread. If I keep getting quoted I'll keep answering.

I can't wait till I actually meet some of you guys to see how perfect you all must be. Maybe I can be holier than thou like some of you portray yourselves to be.

trust me im fucking far from being a saint...

I don't read, or hear that attitude at all, from any of the regulars on here, unless in a sarcastic context. I've met some people in person, and they are very dow-to-earth real people. If you don't believe me, there's even a thread about how great this community of Ohio-Riders is. Here's a link to it: http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=35449

For the record, rep, and post count don't mean a thing, really. Neither does popularity, although I think that's been discussed in other topics, if curious, search for "rep".

Ohh yea? Well, how much rep did you have when you were 19, huh? I had way more rep than all of you when you were my age. :p

I don't have rep insurance though, so take it easy on mine.

I had NO rep, but I did have a little street cred.... Just sayin'..

Hell, when I was 19, very few people knew what the internet was! AOL was just getting popular! And compuserve, and Prodigy! My first ISP account was with Netcom, I think.

I had NO rep, but I did have a little street cred.... Just sayin'..

Hell, when I was 19, very few people knew what the internet was! AOL was just getting popular! And compuserve, and Prodigy! My first ISP account was with Netcom, I think.

Back in those days, it was all about partying, and working enough to support said partying.....

Give me a break! I don't need advise on gear, trust me. Call him out personally (PM) or make a new damn thread if his safety/legality is that important. Plus safety is not the primary goal in my view from what I read. It's more of a do what I tell you attitude, I'm smarter than you, nothing better to do or who can over do the last post. To me that's pathetic.

Screw it, I'm done. If you want to take up this conversation Pm me but frankly I could give a shit. I read what I read and it gets old thread after thread.

mmmk... I wasn't by any means implying that you need jacket advice... or any other kind of advice for that matter. I was just saying, if someone was looking for gear advice, they don't have to read all of this thread.

I definitely think that people were trying to help this kid (jacket advice, other advice, shitty with his free stuff), but it included the sarcastic and sometimes funny remarks of others...

I'm kinda suprised with how riled up you got about this, that you wouldn't understand why other people got so riled up about what this kid was doing. You're saying things about how people in this thread have a attitude and think they're perfect, but you're in here calling them pathetic and acting like you're perfect. I'm not trying to be bitchy here or anything, but I just think you're doing the exact same thing that you're trying to say that you're upset about everyone else doing.

*sigh* hopefully this doesnt start anything. :cool:

you always start stuff MJ your such an antagonizer :)

.... I was going back and forth on whether to reply or not, but I ended up just doing it.... clearly what I said was taken wrong, so I thought i would clarify...

hmm.... uh oh... am i an antagonizer?? crap.