Which type of jacket do you prefer?

Jcroz91

For the price, Which do you prefer?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. For the price, Which do you prefer?

• Textile
    • Leather
    • Mesh

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...which would you guys pick? leather, textile, or mesh as far as protection, keeping cool on hot days and style. Leather is usually a bit more expensive but seems to protect you a little more. As mesh would seem to keep you cooler on hot days and be a little cheaper but not provide as much protection. Textile seems to be in the middle.

I thought "Textile" and "Mesh" were the same thing :confused:

I've got one of these...

Fieldsheer_Mach_7_Mesh_Jacket_Blu_Blk_Wht.jpg

Good for all summer, breathes well, little cold in the spring and fall even with the liner in.

FYI, getting pulled over for anything without insurance is an instant 3 month suspension on your drivers license. Of course you already know that since you work for AAA. I'd suggest avoiding fucking around aka wheelies or your blown stang' is gonna be collecting a lot more dust.

BTW, Mustangs suck. :p

Methinks there's more to this story... where's the settlement check? Or inheritance? Or who's your pimp? 19 years old don't just 'have money' -- ohh wait, you're one of those guys we helped in the 'bailout'.

I want my money back.

i wouldnt lie.... its not a huge house. technically its not a house. its an apt... but decent sized. i call it my house. but i guess your right i shouldnt have called it a "house"

not bad considering im 19 and own and 07 gsxr, a house, and a supercharged 03 mustang. no mommy and daddy didnt pay for any of. go ahead and shit on me for this now.
I'm willing to bet you own less than 2/3 of what you posted.
i wouldnt lie.... its not a huge house. technically its not a house. its an apt... but decent sized. i call it my house. but i guess your right i shouldnt have called it a "house"

looks like you were right on IP!

FYI, getting pulled over for anything without insurance is an instant 3 month suspension on your drivers license. Of course you already know that since you work for AAA. I'd suggest avoiding fucking around aka wheelies or your blown stang' is gonna be collecting a lot more dust.

BTW, Mustangs suck. :p

i know. iv been to jail for driving under suspension already. not proud of it at all. but i had to drive to school and work. and i got pulled over for not having a front plate on my car. super gay. but yes i realize that. they also take the plates off you car and you get a fuck ton of fines.

Mesh is different' date=' Dave. Almost like a practice football jersey with armor in it.[/quote']

Then what exactly is a "Textile" jacket?

@ Swing'R-

Flame or GTFO!

:bigfinger:

Edited by SWing'R

i know. iv been to jail for driving under suspension already. not proud of it at all. but i had to drive to school and work. and i got pulled over for not having a front plate on my car. super gay. but yes i realize that. they also take the plates off you car and you get a fuck ton of fines.

so in other words, you're one of those kids that learns real fast from his mistakes?

looks like you were right on IP!

its a huge apt. name another kid that has an apt like mine at 19 with the other shit i have. no one. thanks. i admitted it wasnt a house. if i was the true bull shitter you all say i am then i wouldnt have admited it was an apt. like i said you guys shit on ppl for every little thing only to see if you can get a laugh out of a fellow board member.

its a huge apt. name another kid that has an apt like mine at 19 with the other shit i have. no one. thanks. i admitted it wasnt a house. if i was the true bull shitter you all say i am then i wouldnt have admited it was an apt. like i said you guys shit on ppl for every little thing only to see if you can get a laugh out of a fellow board member.

I think you really know you're a poor bullshitter, and a poor excuse for a baller too.

I already know 10 guys off the top of my head (on this board alone) that were WAY farther ahead in life than you when they were 19. :p

I'll give you a hint, it's got nothing to do with what you own.

I think you really know you're a poor bullshitter, and a poor excuse for a baller too.

I already know 10 guys off the top of my head (on this board alone) that were WAY farther ahead in life than you when they were 19. :p

I'll give you a hint, it's got nothing to do with what you own.

ok idc. im going to OSU for civil engineering with a minor in business mgnt.

so if your talking education i PROB got a lotta them there too. :)

I think it boils down to riding conditions. One jacket isn't going to work when it comes to Midwest weather. I've got 2 leathers jackets...and one mesh jacket. One leather jacket has a liner...one doesn't..and the mesh is for hot days.

Can we get back to flaming now?

so in other words, you're one of those kids that learns real fast from his mistakes?

What are you talking about? He hasn't learned a thing. If he did he wouldn't be without insurance today, right? He's too thick-headed to learn from people that have been down that road before. I've learned my lesson of not riding with insurance. Never again. From now on full coverage all the way.