Which type of jacket do you prefer?

Jcroz91

For the price, Which do you prefer?  

77 members have voted

1. 1. For the price, Which do you prefer?

• Textile
    • Leather
    • Mesh

I think it boils down to riding conditions. One jacket isn't going to work when it comes to Midwest weather. I've got 2 leathers jackets...and one mesh jacket. One leather jacket has a liner...one doesn't..and the mesh is for hot days.

Can we get back to flaming now?

three jackets? $$$ This is a broke OSU student that can't even afford insurance

• Replies 466
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok idc. im going to OSU for civil engineering with a minor in business mgnt.

so if your talking education i PROB got a lotta them there too. :)

i'd make another poster, but i don't want to abuse it like jcroz's sore, yet virgin, vagina.

A textile jacket is textile that you can't see through. A mesh jacket is textile that you can see through.

tex·tile (t ks t l ' date=' -t l). n. 1. A cloth, especially one manufactured by weaving or knitting; a fabric.

Both are technically textile, just one is woven tighter.[/quote']

Thanks IP! I actually have one of both then. The first jacket I bought has the heavier/tighter fabric,

I don't wear it much cause its warmer, guess I should be using it now though for the colder temps! Anyway, thanks for the explanation.

Now, back to the insanity...

What are you talking about? He hasn't learned a thing. If he did he wouldn't be without insurance today, right? He's too thick-headed to learn from people that have been down that road before. I've learned my lesson of not riding with insurance. Never again. From now on full coverage all the way.

I'm sorry Cypress, I should have put these around that post [sarcastic][/sarcastic]

its a huge apt. ask my roommates they will tell you name another kid that has an apt like mine at 19 with the other shit i pretend to have. almost everyone. thanks. i admitted it wasnt a house and I don't own it . if i was the true bull shitter you all say i am then i wouldnt have lied in the first place. like i said you guys shit on ppl for being a squid without insurance or proper plates to see if you can get a laugh out of a fellow board members. Well if people who act like irresponsible dicks are welcome here thm I will get the fuck out

fixed;)

thats essentially all iv wanted. all i get is bs and shit on. i just have to defend myself to everyone insted of learning shit..

We hope you'd learn more than just 'what jacket to buy'... but you didn't.

ORDN is greater than just gear recommendations and bike bullshit - it's about life lessons. You just don't appreciate it. Hopefully your grades in the lowest form of engineering (Sorry to any other Civ E's, but there is a pecking order) are good because you failed at 'How to not be a tool:101'

We hope you'd learn more than just 'what jacket to buy'... but you didn't.

ORDN is greater than just gear recommendations and bike bullshit - it's about life lessons. You just don't appreciate it. Hopefully your grades in the lowest form of engineering are good because you failed at 'How to not be a tool:101'

wtf is ordn?

I'm in Dayton, JRMiii is in Elyria, IP is in Ravenna, shitty is in Columbus... you still think we're just some small group of friends trying to shit on people? Maybe you should have done a little more "lurking" before you started posting.

Oh shit, I've said too much. Nothing... did I say ORDN, I meant... umm, Ohio Riders dot Net, don't worry about what ORDN stands for... forget I ever mentioned it.

well i think you should keep the life advise into one area. make a thread called life advise. and anyone that needs it post there. if anyone needs an answer on which jacket is best. they should only get answer to that question in tat thread thread.

well i think you should keep the life advise into one area. make a thread called life advise. and anyone that needs it post there. if anyone needs an answer on which jacket is best. they should only get answer to that question in tat thread thread.

You are the reason I have to play Halo3 and CoD

link to life advice thread here http://www.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?t=38263