Ride 11-22-09

skulls

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I could be up for a ride & dinner or something... I'm not quite ready to go right now... but maybe 3 or 4? Anyone else? Any good food places?

Sounds good and all, but I have to be home by before 4 to go to an early turkey day dinner. Mmmm... The wife's grandma makes some killer noodles, cannot miss that!

I'm gonna see if I can get out sometime around 1:00, I'll check back here just before, and see what people are doing. If noting works out, I'll head out on my own! Probably be the last chance I get fot the year!

OSUMj, LeNko? Routes in mind? Most assuredly, food afterwards!

um... routes... uh... I'm thinking with food, no more than 2.5 hours. I'm kinda busy today.... buuut... idk? Maybe we could pick a food place and plan the route around it?

Thurmans sounds best, as I haven't been there in a while, but all are good since all I've had this morning is an inordinate amount of cocoa puffs...

:lol: cocoa puffs sound fountastic... I haven't eaten yet as I am to lazy to get my ass off the couch and do anything but computer based work.... *sigh*