Sold my Duc.... Got a new ride..

Dubguy85

I sold my 1098 to free up some funds for the track.. I wanted a new trailer, tire warmers, tires, money for track days etc... So I sold the 1098...

Drove to Detroit this morning to get it...

2008 1000rr with 1100 miles...

Mods - Full exhaust, Power Commander, Rear Sets, SS brake lines, and brand new tires still not installed

myblade.jpg

myblade2.jpg

what happened to the VFR idea?

i saw you riding around hilliard today

Funny story, the guy I bought it from has an older vfr and raaaaaaaved about it...Said it was great at everything... makes me kinda want one...I have never been on one, and I would want to ride one on the twisties to make sure I wasn't getting something too boring, but after talking to you and him, makes me think that with a good rider, you can just about keep up with anyone on it...

Where at in Hilliard, Wilcox rd? I was around a little bit..I don't have proper plates yet, so I wasn't going to far from home! lol

Funny story, the guy I bought it from has an older vfr and raaaaaaaved about it...Said it was great at everything... makes me kinda want one...I have never been on one, and I would want to ride one on the twisties to make sure I wasn't getting something too boring, but after talking to you and him, makes me think that with a good rider, you can just about keep up with anyone on it...

Where at in Hilliard, Wilcox rd? I was around a little bit..I don't have proper plates yet, so I wasn't going to far from home! lol

avery passing the driving range i think... may not have been you but i think it was