cheap light effects for my bike

djisle

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my 600rr came with some LEDs and crap that i ripped out.

i never saw if it worked, but i still have them somewhere.

i could be convinced to give them up if you take the people you owe chicken wings, beer, and money to for a night on the town. A night full of chicken wings and beer and not being a complete douche

my 600rr came with some LEDs and crap that i ripped out.

i never saw if it worked, but i still have them somewhere.

i could be convinced to give them up if you take the people you owe chicken wings, beer, and money to for a night on the town. A night full of chicken wings and beer and not being a complete douche

what color? I have been considering throwing some gay ass lights on my 600rr :D

lights on bikes are fucking gay. sorry just my opinion.

i fuckin agree. your a tool if you do

I guess I'm gonna be a tool then, 'cause 'Birdy's gonna get some orange ones this winter ;)

what color? I have been considering throwing some gay ass lights on my 600rr :D

i have no idea.

green maybe? it's sure to be something offensively ghey. i mean... come on... it was on a flaming yellow bike

lol

I've got three mini power supplies for neon lighting. Each one supports up to two lights. The neon lights plug right in. Ebay has them for cheap but the power supplies are $30 apiece. You can have all three of these for $30 if you go this way.

27wvggo.jpg

Why do I feel strangely compelled to stick my fingers and/or penis in these?

gawd i asked one simple question since i pretty much have all winter to do this i just wanted an opinion on where the best place to get them would be but damn didn't think it would turn into that

Hey, can you buy me some chicken wings?

gawd i asked one simple question since i pretty much have all winter to do this i just wanted an opinion on where the best place to get them would be but damn didn't think it would turn into that

lets be fair maybe he was recently subjected to a low oxygen environment and has had some temporary memory loss. and is blind to that red bar on his profile.

here is a site that has been helpful in the past for me in situations like this

led supplier

Really djizzle? You want us to give you free advice now from a community that's already outed you when you basically scammed other members? Until you repent and pay your debts, I think you've burned this bridge - at least for the older members who know. Though, you might be able to catch a few n00bs willing to help you because they don't know any better.

You've got the blow, but are lacking the appropriate amount of hookers to be my friend.

Why do I feel strangely compelled to stick my fingers and/or penis in these?

What size is that hole would you say? 10mm? Yeah, you're penis would probably fit with room to spare. Lube up though, I'm sure that plastic is filled with sharp edges. :eek:

EDIT: Lol, I just gave djizzle his second red star. I feel all especial.