Someone please post it....

Likwid

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you see the view of the audience? They looked sleepy, bored and pissed they had to listen to him. And the standing ovation was a military respect, you could tell by how they stood.

that is because they are just there being used as props. this speech should have been done from the oval office, not a military base!!!! It was just to make it seem like the armed forces are all for him. Everyone there knew they were there just for show and nothing more :mad:

that is because they are just there being used as props. this speech should have been done from the oval office, not a military base!!!! It was just to make it seem like the armed forces are all for him. Everyone there knew they were there just for show and nothing more :mad:

DING DING DING!!! WE HAVE A WINNER!!!! I wondered if anyone would catch it. This is just like him visiting wounded soldiers, THEY WERE PHOTO OPS!!

im not that old but every national address i have ever got to watch was from the oval office. i understand just any other "speech" but this was towards the nation as a whole.

*edit

but you are right all just like the mission accomplished was a photo op but he didnt use it to address the nation. do you see what im sayin or not?

Every president gives speeches at places that show some tie to the speech given...

I guess every president only does things for photo ops then...

Do you know how many times Bush went and visited wounded troops, without cameras present? Not saying he didn't do photo ops, but that is all Obama has done.

Did you see the view of the audience? They looked sleepy, bored and pissed they had to listen to him. And the standing ovation was a military respect, you could tell by how they stood.

Theyre cadets...theyre ALWAYS tired. Go to any commissioning source and youll get the same reaction.

I thought the setting was fitting considering those LTs will be commissioned soon going straight to Afghanistan after their tech schools.