why are we so shocked about Tiger?

ChickOn2

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do. What he does in his personal life should not effect his professional life. If you cheated on your significant other, and got cought would you want to loose your job? I am not condoning what he has done or saying its alright by any means, but it should not effect his job.

He's not even banging hotter chicks..i think hes going for quantity.

Funny how sponsors are sticking with him. I dont see how this is lesser than fighting dogs as in the Vick case.

There's a huge difference. You don't see how cheating on your wife is < a felony? Really?

I think the Tiger explosion is partially a result of today's tech media. We've been flooded with news of Tiger the family man golfer. It gets ingrained in our brain. When we find out that something we believed is false, we get curious.

Tiger needs to come out and take the media head on: "yeah, I banged a bunch of gold digging bitches, yeah I cheated, I like pussy and golf."

"Any other questions?"

I dont see how this is lesser than fighting dogs as in the Vick case.

Thats fucking retarded. Seriously?

Tiger needs to come out and take the media head on: "yeah, I banged a bunch of gold digging bitches, yeah I cheated, I like pussy and golf."

"Any other questions?"

Dont we all? Actually, I dont like golf, but totally agree with this.

I stand by my comment. Its not geared towards the legal ramifications, but more the moral. I understand its a felony.

Dont get me wrong I love dogs and what he did was wrong. But his sponsors bailed on him rather quickly. When Nike is still sticking with Tiger.

the difference is... Tiger IS golf. Vick was just another good football player.

Half of their brand revolves around tiger, you can't just replace him over night... so you stick with him and hope to cash in on the rebound.

When Tiger had his knee surgery (I think that's what it was, I don't pay much attention) and was out for a while before, golf tournament viewership numbers were down by 50% or more.

There's nothing immoral about cheating on your wife. It's no big deal.. and not one of the 15' date=' er.. I mean 10 commandments. Well, it could be.. I never read past first one. Besides, he's Tiger fucking Woods. He's a player and can't fight instinct.[/quote']

How's YOUR wife feel about that though?

I'm still in shock that so many really give a damn about it. To me it's just :beathorse:

Well' date=' it may not be immoral, but telling her you did it would be stupid. :) LuLz.. [/quote']

I don't think he did, I think he got caught, and couldn't lie anymore. :dunno:

I don't condone cheating, but think this whole "OMFG!!!11!!1, Tiger banged another woman!!" thing is no big deal. Who cares? It's not like any of us are going to get alimony from the jackass. :rolleyes:

Exactly! Like Brad Paisley sings, "the more run my name down the more my price goes up!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B9mpDAJOPac

Edited by jporter12