Hello Ohio Riders

Yamaha of Columbus

Hello Ohio Riders. Glad we are now a supporting sponsor! If you are not familiar with Yamaha of Columbus... we have recently (ok it's been about a year now) relocated and are under new ownership. We are located next to (inside) the Iron Pony Motorsports Superstore at 5370 Westerville Rd in Westerville, OH 43081.

Our lines that we carry are Yamaha, Aprilia, Piaggio and Vespa - thats right we just got the Italian bikes in! New models are arriving daily (there are some trick Tuonos on display right now that just rolled out). We also have a good selection of used models in stock. On top of that, we buy used bikes for cash!

Our service department is open 7 days a week. Our hourly rate is very competitive and all of our technicians are Yamaha certified.

Look forward to hearing from you all!

Thanks for being a sponsor. I like your banner at the top,very Christmasy.

I always try to get back there to look around and see what you have. It's usually a good selection of used bikes and the new stuff is very choice. That new VMax is ridiculous in a good way as are the girly R6s.

Back to Aprillia, any plans on stocking at least one Shiver?

Welcome!

Thanks for being a sponsor. I like your banner at the top,very Christmasy.

I always try to get back there to look around and see what you have. It's usually a good selection of used bikes and the new stuff is very choice. That new VMax is ridiculous in a good way as are the girly R6s.

Back to Aprillia, any plans on stocking at least one Shiver?

What's a banner? ;)

• 4 months later...

Just wanted to say thanks to Chris for the great service on Monday. I'm still interested in that FZ-1 if i sell the Vmax before another 500 dudes rub their junk all over it. :D

They have a pretty big selection of new and used bikes in stock right now so go see 'em and ask for Mr. Tooms.

Just wanted to say thanks to Chris for the great service on Monday. I'm still interested in that FZ-1 if i sell the Vmax before another 500 dudes rub their junk all over it. :D

They have a pretty big selection of new and used bikes in stock right now so go see 'em and ask for Mr. Tooms.