Official christmas give away thread

that dude

2009 CHRISTMAS GIVE AWAY :

rules of the thread:

1. dont ask for nothing

2.no stoopid comment like "aww i missed it" "my bad luck" etc

3.take something---> you give something equal or greater value if you can

4. shipping is up to the person who posted the item. negotiate if need be.

5. try to keep it motorcycle related id possible. if not possible we understand.

6. this thread is here to be generous, have fun, and share with the rest of ohio riders. dont be an a$$ hole and ruin it for others. have fun with this great thread, and lets keep it goin until christmas! have a merry christmas fellow riders!

i will start this thread off by offering up a set FINISH LINE MOTOSPORTS real carbon fiber suzuki "S" decals for your motorcycle. this look amazing and i have a set on my bike. these are a "set" applied to the gas tank. no cheap imitation shit here folks. can be found on gixxer.com or go to www.finishwithus.com im giving the set away with instructions on how to apply. awesome product. i will pay shipping.

i also have a set of black n white vortex swing arm stickers someone can have. i will pay shipping.

:xmas-smiley-037:

I've got a $5 gift card to IP as well.

I've also got a Men's size medium Jacket, Highway One Intake. Only wore a few times, still nearly new. Good summer coat.

http://www.ironpony.com/ironponydirect/productPagedetails.asp?ImageName=HIGHWAY-ONE-INTAKE-PERF.jpg&Brand=HIGHWAY%20ONE&Class2=Jackets%20and%20Vests&Class3=Leather%20Jackets&Class1=STREET%20PRODUCTS

Don't need anything in return like the thread suggests, pickup preferred but will ship if you cover the charges.

126 people 9 replys. you fucking guys are pathetic. cheap motherfuckers,

Your "Holiday Spirit" is overwhelming Dude :rolleyes:

Regular Kris Kringle you are lol.gif

Edited by Fonzie

i got a free set of Pirelli takeoffs that are good for maybe 2000miles on the street. Was going to sell,but this works better. Come get them or we can work something out.
will those fit Mooses project KanTana?

I dont think so. The katanas take a 150 rear and a 120/70? front.