best place in columbus to buy uncommon beers?

ross

trying to find a couple less common beers and i think i remember a thread from a long time ago about some carryouts in columbus that had a large selection(thread was probably lost in the crash).

comments,concerns,suggestions?

there's a place on north high street south of hudson and north of norwich... they have some good beers there, but i think the guy there will order pretty much anything you request. They seem pretty cool too...

trying to find a couple less common beers and i think i remember a thread from a long time ago about some carryouts in columbus that had a large selection(thread was probably lost in the crash).

comments,concerns,suggestions?

I'm a big fan of something called "Haywire" and thought it was pretty uncommmon and the Giant Eagle by me had a pretty impressive selection in their big fridge area... Not sure if they have Little Kings or not though..

Not sure if you remember sam that used to ride with me all the time he always got some good stuff at "World Market"

Wine and Brew Emporium is awesome...they have a shit ton of wines and beers and have a liquor license

on top of that they're willing to order whatever drinks you would like if they don't already have it, and call you to tell you that they're in and you can come pick them up...assuming they're legal in ohio of course

It's 6150 Sunbury Rd. I think, its where Rush Creek Sports bar used to be, now it's Gordy's

the place is right off of 161 and 270 and the people that work there are friendly and great people in general too

Kenny Rd Carryout, a little north of Henderson is where I used to go. Now, I go to the Grandview Carryout. A friend of mine opened that business, has a good selection, and can get a lot more if requested too. He thinks Yeungling is shit, so he knows beer! Corner of Grandview and 3rd.

Wine and Brew Emporium is awesome...they have a shit ton of wines and beers and have a liquor license

on top of that they're willing to order whatever drinks you would like if they don't already have it, and call you to tell you that they're in and you can come pick them up...assuming they're legal in ohio of course

It's 6150 Sunbury Rd. I think, its where Rush Creek Sports bar used to be, now it's Gordy's

the place is right off of 161 and 270 and the people that work there are friendly and great people in general too

I'm going to have to check this one out since it's only about a mile from my new place. Last night we drove all the way down to the Andersons cause I just HAD to have Bells Two Hearted Ale.

It was worth it though, the Andersons rocks.

Kenny Rd Carryout, a little north of Henderson is where I used to go. Now, I go to the Grandview Carryout. A friend of mine opened that business, has a good selection, and can get a lot more if requested too. He thinks Yeungling is shit, so he knows beer! Corner of Grandview and 3rd.

My best bud used to life right near the Kenny Road Market. They really do have the best selection of beers there.... anything you could possibly want!

There is a package store on Indianola ave close to N. Broadway that has alot of interesting beers I've never seen before.

Sgirl I know they have Two hearted ale. Alot of Rouge Brewery stuff. I have been sampling new things as well as getting 12 bottles O' PBR.

I picked up the 64Oz. Bottle of Dead Guy Ale from Rouge.

The stuff is strong oofta! The bottle is silk screened and glows in the dark. :badgerrock:

photo-52.jpg

Edited by jagr