Well I finally did it...

cmoosego

Yay Moose!! I'm so happy for ya! Bout time. you better take it to the track at least once!!

I'll take it to the track .... but getting it out on it is a different story...:D yeah i gotta get comfortable with it then we'll see, I may do like dubguy and buy a track specific bike next year.. if I can find another unbelievable deal again...:)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you better! I found out my deployment is the end of 2010 or beginning of 2011. So i will have this upcoming summer to track it up before I have to leave again :D

that made me super happy!

thas cool... still time for your excellent cheesy taters too.... 00020156.gifmmmm cheesy taters!!

• 2 weeks later...
Chicks dig Katana's!

Yepp Yepp! The man's right!

Instant babe magnet! :D

And yes, I shall inherit Scott's Kat in February. Definitely excited to get to see my baby waiting peacefully to spring to come!

But, anyway, the bike looks amazing and it's a GREAT deal!

(Too bad I didn't catch a break like that.... ehem.... Scott) :p

Yepp Yepp! The man's right!

Instant babe magnet! :D

And yes, I shall inherit Scott's Kat in February. Definitely excited to get to see my baby waiting peacefully to spring to come!

But, anyway, the bike looks amazing and it's a GREAT deal!

(Too bad I didn't catch a break like that.... ehem.... Scott) :p

So, did Scott at least use some :ky: ? :lol: (J/K)

Seriously though, I have to agree, girls do seem to dig Katana's. I don' tknow why, other than maybe the girly looking fairings? Once the little girls grow up to be women, they like real bikes though. :lol:

(said katana's would outrun anything I own)

^ You beat me to it. I mean.... at least you're honest with yourself! :D

Yeah, and I'm NOT looking ot be the fastest anyway. The 500 is ALMOST enough for me as-is. I can see my bike responsibility level increasing in the next season or so though, and maybe being ready for something faster, but not NEEDING anything faster. I'd really just like something EFI, like a newer interceptor.

Moose is smart enough to ride within his limits, I'm confident in that.

Oh I dont know, I remember him getting a lecture for trying to eat guardrail from a Goldwing rider who had no gear, no helmet and was wearing a pair of shorts.

:lol:

But, that guy was begging to get his smug ass kicked.

Oh I dont know, I remember him getting a lecture for trying to eat guardrail from a Goldwing rider who had no gear, no helmet and was wearing a pair of shorts.

:lol:

But, that guy was begging to get his smug ass kicked.

1 there was a ton of sun right in my eyes that day , 2 I was attempting to keep up with you guys... :p my freaking mistake on a sailboat...:D

1 there was a ton of sun right in my eyes that day , 2 I was attempting to keep up with you guys... :p my freaking mistake on a sailboat...:D

You're cool brother, shit happens and you werent riding above your head and saved it. It was the dick on the goldwing that made it seem worse than it was.