1. 1. New Years Party?

• Bar
    • House Party
    • doing a line off a hooker as the ball drops

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's always cool of Moose to offer up the KofC, and we should appreciate that we have access to such a place, and he usually steps and gets shit organized. I also don't mind spending a few bucks to help out an organization like the KofC.

:plus1: I love $2 captains!

I'm game with whatever.

New Years Eve is on a Thursday, and I'm sure there are tons of parties going on and people have plans; What if we did the OR party on Wed the 30th so more people can make it? I'm sure most people have the Thursday off.

I'm cool with it at someone's house for sure; but it's always cool of Moose to offer up the KofC, and we should appreciate that we have access to such a place, and he usually steps and gets shit organized. I also don't mind spending a few bucks to help out an organization like the KofC.

The KofC is becoming the OR Clubhouse I think, our next step is to make a big table with OR carved in it and figure out our next step against Zobelle and the Mayans.

Whatever happens I'm cool. I just show up every once in the while when I'm told to. :)

I can help out if anyone needs it though.

:plus1: I love $2 captains!

Lets make this shit happen. i know who will show and who wont. it doesnt really upset me that someone thinks theyre too good to drink in whitehall.