1. 1. New Years Party?

• Bar
    • House Party
    • doing a line off a hooker as the ball drops

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just talked to Moose, do we want to do a winter party at the KofC?

If so what dates? Dec 30th, Jan 2nd, and Jan 9th or the 16th are available.

Do guys want a band?

Do you want it to be OR only, or do you want a bigger crowd?

How many people would show up? I'm not going to drag the band gear out and set up for 10 people. 20-25, sure, plus who we bring.

Do you want me to start a new thread with a poll?

Do we just want to say hell with it and do nothing? :)

Im down for whatever. I just need a hot female to kiss at midnight!!!!! :D

You have PLENTY of them Kev!

So just to bring this back on track, what's going on? It looks like the KoC of Moose is gaining some momentum, I don't have a problem with that at all.

I'd rather do this at someone's house. I don't like the idea that we can't bring in our own drinks and we can do that at someone's house so if it's at the koc I more than likely won't be there this new years. Plus there are tons of parties going on I believe.

I'm flying to colorado on Jan 1st, so i'd like to keep it local... imho, i think all the ladies should get dressed up and all the guys should wear suits of some sort... :D

I like this idea. My friend Jenny is going downtown and stay at a hotel where we have to be formal. I'm not sure how I feel about the formal but I'm darn excited to see my honey all dressed up so I'm really game for anything where we can dress up a bit. :)

We don't have to do the band. It was just suggested, and we're willing, but if people want to go to house, I'm more than willing to just drink and stand in the corner.

i thought you were on a mission from God? :)

its been my experience that nobody likes to make decisions, so the really good thing to do would be that someone make some decision, make a thread, and people will come.... then if that isn't right for someone, they can make a party at a different time too.... yeah. :) I dont feel like making any decisions for this one, but if an event is made, let me know how I can help :)

its been my experience that nobody likes to make decisions, so the really good thing to do would be that someone make some decision, make a thread, and people will come.... then if that isn't right for someone, they can make a party at a different time too.... yeah. :) I dont feel like making any decisions for this one, but if an event is made, let me know how I can help :)

Yeah, that's pretty much how it goes when you get more than 2 people together.

Moose and I talked about just saying here it is, pick a date, but I should never be in charge of organizing anything, I may not show up. :rolleyes: Enthusiasm doesn't seem to great for a party at this time anyway.