New Year's Party?

Cheech

New Years Party?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. New Years Party?

• Bar
    • House Party
    • doing a line off a hooker as the ball drops

Just putting some feelers out there for New Years. I know it's a way off, but it's funny how things sneak up on you during the holidays. I wouldn't be opposed to having it at my place near Easton, but I'll leave it for the mob to decide. :)

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just a suggestion, but you could do it at the Knights and have everyone bring dishes and have cheap drinks all night, I could even buy some special liquors like I did for the halloween partay... but I understand if People are getting tired of that scene..

I'm flying to colorado on Jan 1st, so i'd like to keep it local... imho, i think all the ladies should get dressed up and all the guys should wear suits of some sort... :D

I'm in school till 11:30pm on the 31st so not enough time to catch a plane home :(, but I have the 1st off; I'll meet you in Colorado :D

I'm flying to colorado on Jan 1st, so i'd like to keep it local... imho, i think all the ladies should get dressed up and all the guys should wear suits of some sort... :D

Got mine all picked out....

gcostumeD2.jpg

what about a christmas party we not doing that againg this year??

You gonna actually try to make it to an OR function this year?

just a suggestion, but you could do it at the Knights and have everyone bring dishes and have cheap drinks all night, I could even buy some special liquors like I did for the halloween partay... but I understand if People are getting tired of that scene..

What? People get tired of the Moose KoC(k)? :lol:

We're probably going to be staying home. :(

I'm game with whatever.

New Years Eve is on a Thursday, and I'm sure there are tons of parties going on and people have plans; What if we did the OR party on Wed the 30th so more people can make it? I'm sure most people have the Thursday off.

I'm cool with it at someone's house for sure; but it's always cool of Moose to offer up the KofC, and we should appreciate that we have access to such a place, and he usually steps and gets shit organized. I also don't mind spending a few bucks to help out an organization like the KofC.

The KofC is becoming the OR Clubhouse I think, our next step is to make a big table with OR carved in it and figure out our next step against Zobelle and the Mayans.

Whatever happens I'm cool. I just show up every once in the while when I'm told to. :)

I can help out if anyone needs it though.