• Remote controlled thermostat

• Digital display

• 3 Year warranty

Special Introductory Pricing : $250

plus shipping.

Suggested Retail Price: $499.00

Order Item Number : HS-1500

HS-1500-Blast.jpg

Pm me if interested. I ordered one for myself. The video has nothing to do with me or where I get them. Just info.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XkE5HG5FZXQ

Edited by Gump

huh? really? I can get what I think is a decent deal and thought i'd pass it on.

Just trying to figure out what posesses people to spend $250 on a space heater.

And I reallly want to see how this "Electric" heater you are going to run in conjunction with your whole house furnace is going to save you money.

Just sayin'

I have been to the $400 a month bills...amd it sucks.

My hous eis old as well....1923 to be exact and doesnt have a lick of insulation...all the more reason to run the damn furnace and keep the place warm.

Level or Budget billing FTW.

budget!

My 2 home depot electric space heaters currently heat my 2 story farm house a lot cheaper than the fuel oil furnace I have. I don't even run it anymore. It was like $1500 to fill a tank and a half. It's about an extra $100 a month during the winter months on my electric bill so my "heating" expenses are about $500 for the year. We'll see if this Heat Smart heater lessons the bill even more.

This is the one i've had for about 4 years. Only problem is if the power goes off you have to turn it back on and reset.

Model 5620

Click for current display photos5620_08.jpgThis sleek, low-profile heater warms a room without clutter or noise. Its heating element provides silent, even heating throughout your entire room from the ground up. You won’t hear it working, but its power indicator light will show you that it’s working. You can easily transport the heater by using the carry handles located on each side of the unit, making it easy to heat your entire room. This low-profile heater also includes digital display and adjustable thermostat.

Natural Convection Circulates Warm Air SilentlyProgrammable Digital Display with Thermostat (Set from 60° to 85° F) and Timer (Set in 1-Hour increments up to 8 hours)Built-In Safety Features:

Tip-Over Safety Switch

Automatic Overheat ProtectionLightweight with Carry Handles for Portability3-Year WarrantyETL Listed

HEATER SPECIFICATIONS SPEEDWATTSAMPSBTUSHIGH150012.75118* Specifications are subject to change without notice. Portable heaters are not to be used in damp or moist locations, such as bathrooms and laundry areas.

Edited by Gump

KK...Not sure what your point was with that post.

And to Gump..I hear ya on Fual oil...I do HVAC and yes, that is about the most expensive form of heat o have in a home these days right next to propane.

Have you seriously considered a heat pump for your home and getting rid of the dinosaur you have in the Fuel oil?

Yes concerning a heat pump. I'm just a tight wad. Maybe this spring or summer. But then it's warm and I don't think about it. But in the middle of winter I think i'll pay out my woo hoo. I'm hoping for a heat pump and central air.

i want the geo thermal heat. I'm about to dig a huge hole in the yard and run copper pipe and use a water pump and see what happens. I mean the earth has liquid hot magma right?

and according to al gore its millions of degrees just a few kilometers under the surface :rolleyes: