n00b from Columbus

ShankroidBeast

Hi there, My name is Layton. I've owned motorcycles off and on since I was 16 and I'm 42 now. I hadn't owned one for about 11 years and went on a cruise with my daughter and we rented mopeds on the islands. I immediately got bit by the bug again and found a great bike to get back in the saddle again and shake the cobwebs loose. It's a 95 Honda Magna Vf750C. It's VERY comfortable, has some get up and go with 72whp, and my daughter can ride comfortably on it too. It's a great bike!

I will keep this bike, but I'm currently researching another purchase and looking for a sport touring ride. I have a short list of the bikes I like. A Yamaha FZ1, Honda Interceptor VFR800, or a naked sportbike like a Ducati Monster.

Here is a pic of my Magna

magna.jpg

And a pic of my ugly mug...

me.jpg

Thanks for all the greetings. I can already tell this is a cool site. Looking forward to some rides with members and events here in the spring. I'll have my new bike by then too

I rode my bike yesterday in 33 degree weather and had a blast. Took me an while to gear up for a 40 min ride, but it was worth it. Especially because of the looks on peoples faces as I passed them. "what's that fool doing riding when it freezing cold out?"

Although I did get a couple of simulated hi fives out people's windows of approval along the way :)

Thanks, it's good to be here. I've heard a lot about this site, and I'm looking forward to jumping in with both feet and having some fun!

Good attitude. and good to have you aboard.

Nekkids you say. Dont leave out the Z1000 (2010 reissue)

Z1000_3.jpg