Where do flame threads go?

Likwid

Not cool! I seriously hope you aren't threatening someone about something said over the internet to someone else. Someone needs to check their priorities. The internet is not serious business.

It didnt sound like a threat to me . Sounds more like honesty and the measure of a man . Im pretty sure I know what he's refering to and it was not internet funny business , it was a couple peeps that do need a face to face talk and I do mean just a talk and probally will never be up to it because they are not men they are boys with keyboards . I ran into one at a OR function a few weeks ago and he left within a couple mins of me getting there , since I made absolutly no threats of any kind I can only assume not man enough to face his actions in person. And no I wont be calling him out by name either.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It didnt sound like a threat to me . Sounds more like honesty and the measure of a man . Im pretty sure I know what he's refering to and it was not internet funny business , it was a couple peeps that do need a face to face talk and I do mean just a talk and probally will never be up to it because they are not men they are boys with keyboards . I ran into one at a OR function a few weeks ago and he left within a couple mins of me getting there , since I made absolutly no threats of any kind I can only assume not man enough to face his actions in person. And no I wont be calling him out by name either.

actually it did sound like a threat. I think a little bit of honesty is what got some of you guys all pissy in the first place

I dont think I ever got pissy or really got in the middle of it at all , just sat back and watched for the most part.

the term "you guys" excludes 1000rrRider. If you really want to know why several people got pissed at you send me a PM and I will let you know, I definitely see their point although I dont think you were trying to offend anyone

Todd you have a different angle on things and I truly felt bad for you. If you notice in my reply I said "Something said to someone else." Your situation was personal and I understand you wanting to have a talk about it.

I think it shows a lack of forethought to threaten people about things said over the internet, not a measure of a man. The ability to intimidate someone is not the measure of a man. If the person you are threatening retaliates with a greater force are they now right in their stupidity over what they have said over the internet?

Todd you have a different angle on things and I truly felt bad for you. If you notice in my reply I said "Something said to someone else." Your situation was personal and I understand you wanting to have a talk about it.

I think it shows a lack of forethought to threaten people about things said over the internet, not a measure of a man. The ability to intimidate someone is not the measure of a man. If the person you are threatening retaliates with a greater force are they now right in their stupidity over what they have said over the internet?

I got what you were saying man no need to explain yourself to me.

I just get amused at how people are unable to face up to their actions after the fact, not just here on OR but in all aspects of life and in both personal and business situations. There are several people in my life that I cant stand as a person yet still have the upmost respect for them because what you see is what you get with them , what they will say in an email, letter or amongst freinds is exactly the same thing they will say face to face . That type of person is getting very rare.

I got what you were saying man no need to explain yourself to me.

I just get amused at how people are unable to face up to their actions after the fact, not just here on OR but in all aspects of life and in both personal and business situations. There are several people in my life that I cant stand as a person yet still have the upmost respect for them because what you see is what you get with them , what they will say in an email, letter or amongst freinds is exactly the same thing they will say face to face . That type of person is getting very rare.

he wasn't explaining himself to you.

actually it did sound like a threat. I think a little bit of honesty is what got some of you guys all pissy in the first place

Not a threat. It'll just be as you say. A little honesty.