Christmas Movies.....Which one are you thinking about

BornSinner

There are a couple of good movies out and around Christmas time....Which movie or movies are you looking forward to go enjoy? (time to hide from your family :lol:)

I'm looking at watch the Guy Richie "Sherlock Homes" ...

I enjoy all of Guy Richies movies so it a must for me to go see it....

We already went to the 3D Avatar...which was GREAT!!!! So I need to cross that one off the list. :popcorn:

:D

...we're gonna have the hap, hap, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny fucking Kaye! And when Santa squeezes his fat white ass down that chimney tonight, he's gonna find the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nuthouse!

Aways on at my house

I think that movie has single handedly gotten me through countless all nighters of last minute wrapping every year!!

I think YT's talkin' about new releases though.

I wanted the fam to go see the new 3D Christmas Carol, but this year has been the most chaotic EVAR!! Maybe on Friday. We're having the Griswald Family Halfass Christmas here. No one wanted to get in the attic & get the stuff down, so wifey just went & bought a live tree, new ornaments, & even bought new stockings the other night :lol: Hell... We still have Christmas cards waiting to go out 'cause nobody wants to run to the post office to buy stamps, & that's just for the ones that actually got made out roflmao.gif

I agree Sherlock looks pretty good too.... I've always been a Robert Downy fan since Less Than Zero

I think that movie has single handedly gotten me through countless all nighters of last minute wrapping every year!!

I think YT's talkin' about new releases though.

I wanted the fam to go see the new 3D Christmas Carol, but this year has been the most chaotic EVAR!! Maybe on Friday. We're having the Griswald Family Halfass Christmas here. No one wanted to get in the attic & get the stuff down, so wifey just went & bought a live tree, new ornaments, & even bought new stockings the other night :lol: Hell... We still have Christmas cards waiting to go out 'cause nobody wants to run to the post office to buy stamps, & that's just for the ones that actually got made out roflmao.gif

I agree Sherlock looks pretty good too.... I've always been a Robert Downy fan since Less Than Zero

Lot's of :lol: and LAZY in there! (yet I still haven't even STARTED C2-5K.)

Where's Casper's pic os the kettle asking who you calling black? :lol: