New Law - Headlights w/ Wipers

hue jass

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Todd,

As a small child did you have a bad experience with jumper cables? Did someone yell at you for hooking them up wrong? An argument about whether the car should be running? Something dramatic and stressful must have happened? Would you like to talk about it?:D

Edited by Gump

Hey, not too many posts ago someone was arguing DRL are not headlights... :)

Some are, some aren't. My wife's are, well they're more like auto headlights, mine use the high beams and runs them at a dimmer level, some vehicles use seperate bulbs. No argument really, since there are so many variations, unless you want to discuss a particular vehicle. :D

Todd,

As a small child did you have a bad experience with jumper cables? Did someone yell at you for hooking them up wrong? An argument about whether the car should be running? Something dramatic and stressful must have happened? Would you like to talk about it?:D

Nope, nothing like that.

At least you got that going for you.

Likwid, Gump - see what I mean?

I don't think Matt is getting angry, don't flatter yourself. He is probably getting frustrated because you're arguing about something you're clearly ignorant about. In multiple posts you claimed just the opposite of the conservation of energy law. Quit being an asshole and do your homework before you start arguing. I think I've said something like that to you before. Flying the flag in front of your thoughts and words, remember that one?

I don't think Matt is getting angry, don't flatter yourself. He is probably getting frustrated because you're arguing about something you're clearly ignorant about. In multiple posts you claimed just the opposite of the conservation of energy law. Quit being an asshole and do your homework before you start arguing. I think I've said something like that to you before. Flying the flag in front of your thoughts and words, remember that one?

It doesn;t take THAT much to get Todd#43 stirring. Just sain'.....

I've probably said something to you before too, like I dunno..."fuck off"?

Seriously, dont flatter yourself thinking you've got me figured out.