Super Nintendo Question

granda080

So, I've been going back and forth on whether I should sell my SNES and games. I don't play it anymore, it seems to be around more as a decoration than a gaming system.

The only thing is I have no idea how much I should be selling it for. I've looked on Ebay, but haven't found anything comparable... at least I don't think they are when it comes to the games.

I don't really want to part with it... but the extra cash would be helpful in purchasing the last few items that I need to finish the repairs on my bike.

All this being said, I figured you all would be able to give me a fair estimate on what I should be asking for it on Ebay or whereever.

What I have is the SNES, necessary cables, 3 controllers, and these games (22):

Killer Instinct

The Legend of Zelda A link to the Past

Super Mario All-Stars

Super Mario World

Super Mario Cart

Super Empire Strikes Back

Super R-Type

Darius Twin

Mortal Kombat

Mortal Kombat II

Mortal Kombat III

F-Zero

Zombies Ate My Neighbors

Shaq-Fu

Ken Griffey Jr. Presents Major League Baseball

Donkey Kong Country

TopGear

Super Tennis

NHLPA Hockey ‘93

NHL ‘94

Tecmo Super Bowl II

Tecmo Super Bowl

What do you all think I should look to get out of this, if I decide to part with it?

Cheers

Honestly with the Xbox360 and PS3 I really doubt you will get much out of it. SNES is just way to old for the new stuff out there. I personally wouldnt want a SNES when there are games out there with better graphics for better systems.

since you have Shaq Fu Id ask for probably $500.00

Ahh yes Shaq Fu... if you've ever played it you would know why in my house when someone had difficulty moving a character in a game we laugh and say, "You can't drive Shaq Fu!"

As far as parts that are left. I need to get a new handlebar and most likely new clutch/brake levers. Both of those seem to range from very inexpensive (stock) to crazy expensive (aftermarket).

dude I just searched high and low to find a good snes and nes. These are classic systems that I am proud to own. I wouldn't get rid of it If I were you. But I'm saying with all the games and everything you can probably get $50 off of it on Craigslist. Or you could hook me up with a couple games ;)

If you're in C-bus there's always Play It Trade It on Polaris. I'd keep it; there's just something about SNES that the new systems can't touch. Heck, I've kept all my vintage systems. But, if you don't want it, I'd be happy to take a few cartridges off your hands.