• Orange
    • Color Shifting Black
    • Stock-Decals and all
    • Other-Post comment

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think on a bike LineX would be under $200. I'd worry about the thickness in some spots but i think it would be cool. It doesn't get hot for some reason either. No hot legs. It'd be like a tank.

I think on a bike LineX would be under $200. I'd worry about the thickness in some spots but i think it would be cool. It doesn't get hot for some reason either. No hot legs. It'd be like a tank.

Or could go with colored line-x.

LineX?

Oh yeah i just saw a bike with it not too long ago but cant remember where.

Look good?

Ya know, you don't post a hell of a lot, but when you do, you give a lot of info. Props to you. I'll look into that stuff.

Yes, he's very thorough, and knows something about almost everything, and if not, he wants to learn about it, at least from what I've seen. I always look forward to readin Tom's (long) posts!

Yep, the tank you see on the bike is just a plastic cover over the tank and airbox. But what I think what was meant was around the filler in case of spilt fuel.

Duh, on my part.... I was even thinking that when I replied.... I blame it on the captain....

ummm....has that ever been done? On a sportsbike? :wtf::lol:

Sure has! Colored even, look at the Ninja 636's, like Kawi Kid's. :lol:

(They're actually the matte finish discussed earlier in this thread)

Sure has! Colored even, look at the Ninja 636's, like Kawi Kid's. :lol:

(They're actually the matte finish discussed earlier in this thread)

did you see that Harley Mike was woking on? I think it was Wingnut's bike. The whole thing was linex'ed. Even the license plate was linex'ed down to the bike.

http://www.stuntlife.com/forums/2-stunt-discussion/228192-line-x-tank-dent.html

Scroll down there's a bike pic. I think it looks a little wierd. I think it's the white wheels and white shield thing. $160

On the right bike and in person it'd look good.

Don't think my bike would pull it off. :lol: Looks okay though.Would be awesome on a dirt/dual purpose bike.

did you see that Harley Mike was woking on? I think it was Wingnut's bike. The whole thing was linex'ed. Even the license plate was linex'ed down to the bike.

Didn't see it, but he told me about it. I had forgotten, actually! Is it the bike that was turqouise marbled before? I'll have to ask him about it.

Do they have anything in SHEEP for Sam and Fonz? :lol:

No, that that I've seen, but you can get nice sheepskin seat covers.

And I'm going to buy one, (black), for those ultra long rides.

Was researching gel vs memory foam, and realized sheepskin is cheaper and better.

And for the fanatics, there are gel/memory foam/sheepskin combos...

hijack finished...

lol, wake up there. If he paints the "tank cover", be sure to use a fuel proof paint.
Thats all you mang.

Well maybe not that color.

Maybe a leopard print in jportes bike colors.

PINK AND PURPLE. :D

Hmm, maybe if you wear your leapord print speedo?

Saw that bike at an OR bike night this summer although it wasnt a Hardley. I believe it was a Kawi, but Im not sure.