Congratz Iowa.... You did the Big 10 proud!!

Fonzie

clap.gifPhenomenal defense!! And no one thought they stood a chance against the "triple threat" option of the Ramblin' Wreck

Were Northwestern & MSU the only 2 to lose? NW did a HELL of a lot better than I ever thought against Auburn.... That game could'a went either way!

**Just remembered Minnesota's loss too

Edited by Fonzie

Per ESPN just now.... OSU, PSU, Iowa & Whiskey beat 4 teams ranked in top 15

Only second time EVAR, one conference has beat 4 top 15 ranked teams during a bowl season

So stick THAT in your SEC pipe & smoke it!!! Especially with how close lowly Northwestern came to beating Auburn

And all those games were played in warm climates..... Nobody had to come up to our frozen tundras ;)

Edited by Fonzie

now if only we could get Michigan to pull their collective heads out....:D just kiddin boss...:p

:o You speak the truth Chris!

My goal for us this season was to at least finish .500

Fell just short on that one, & our Conf record sucked, though we did show drastic improvement over the debacle of '08

Next year's goal from me was to challenge for Big 10 title, which should also lead to a mid level bowl game. RichRod will be in his 3rd year now. I gave him a free pass for the first 2, especially with the bare cupboards he was left.... Much more generous than some "fans", but I think next year he should start feelin' the heat to produce results

The Big Ten has showed up HUUUGE in the bowls! This would be the only time of year I would root for Meeshigan, but better believe I would and will when they get here. (unless its the Nat'l Title Game and I am a bitter Buckeey fan.)

Well kinda. It was 25 degrees at the orange bowl. :eek:

I thought I heard 40 when they dumped the Gatorade, but either way.... Definitely the coldest I've ever heard Miami gettin!!

Guess Al Gore was right with his Nobel Prize about all that global warming stuff whacky039.gif