Is the Kid back in county?

max power

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i figured i would make my grand reappearence at the ims and the bar the hopefully after that everyone would be done acting like tiny man bitches and the drama would hold off for awhile, but glad you all were worried about me lol.

i figured i would make my grand reappearence at the ims and the bar the hopefully after that everyone would be done acting like tiny man bitches and the drama would hold off for awhile, but glad you all were worried about me lol.

Could this be the Quote Of The Day ??? oh and we never said we were worried, just wondering what your latest accident was.:p

no accidents lately to report just bitter fucking cold. like casey said carrie got me an xbox so i have been playing that alotn just after the last big round of drama i thought i needed a break so i filled all my o.r. time with other stuff.

so what all did i miss? who is fucking who? and who is butt hurt over something? did anyone burn any t-shirts or egg any houses? any mods deleting posts about themselves whoring it up? :lol: