Hello from Cuyahoga Falls

Brokenspur

Well I'm suppose to introduce myself. I'm Brokenspur, live in Cuyahoga Falls. I ride a 2009 Harley Heritage Softail,blue over silver. I have been riding for a long time starting out on mini bikes, then dirt bikes then on to street bikes.

I'm a member of Cuyahoga Valley HOG and a new all female riders group Ohio Breeze.

I'm married to a great guy who works in Iraq and has been there 5 years in Febuary.

I'm going to take a crack at showing a car this year and work on an older mustang i got to fix up but we will see where that goes.

If you are looking for a good little social riding group besides the two you are with now take a peek here: http://www.meetup.com/neohbikers/ Good crew, wide varity of bikes but 99.9 percent cruisers. They are just starting to set up the rides for this summer, so the calendar looks pretty empty right now but it will have at least one ride a weekend. We usually have 8 -15 bikes at each ride. Nice easy going folks with no attitudes.

If you are looking for a good little social riding group besides the two you are with now take a peek here: http://www.meetup.com/neohbikers/ Good crew, wide varity of bikes but 99.9 percent cruisers. They are just starting to set up the rides for this summer, so the calendar looks pretty empty right now but it will have at least one ride a weekend. We usually have 8 -15 bikes at each ride. Nice easy going folks with no attitudes.

Oh very cool! Didn't know about those folks.

We got a few Vulcans, mine...couple other dudes. It is a mixed group married and single...male/female. All solid safe riders. Good times.

Oh... safe riders? Nm, you can delete me.

jk jk. Very cool site too, I like the meetup ideas... it's Digg for motorcycle rides.

• 1 month later...