Brought my new baby home today

garysol1

Brought my new baby home today. May I present my new to me 2005 RC51. She is mostly stock with the exception of Sato slipons and a PCIII. The previous owner has already done the flapper mod as well as the soft rev eliminator so that saves me some time as I had planned to do both first thing.

Here are a few pics. Let me know what you think!!

DSCN0725.jpg

DSCN0724.jpg

DSCN0726.jpg

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure about the track day but thats possible the way it was equipped now that you mention it. After talking to Ohio DMV this morning the title actually would have been fine. Since Maryland does not require a notary then Ohio would not either.....that's what the nice lady told me anyway.

I am digging the stock blinkers, tail light and fender. They are staying put.....at least for now.

Not sure about the track day but thats possible the way it was equipped now that you mention it. After talking to Ohio DMV this morning the title actually would have been fine. Since Maryland does not require a notary then Ohio would not either.....that's what the nice lady told me anyway.

I am digging the stock blinkers, tail light and fender. They are staying put.....at least for now.

I can speak to this since I bought my RR in WV, which is a non-notary state. All you need is the properly signed over and filled out title. No muss, no fuss.

I'm a huge fan of the RC51's. I remember sitting on Andre's earlier last year and loving the riding position.

You definitely did the right thing. I'm glad you found the hole that allowed you to get out of the other one. You got the one you really wanted. How many miles on it?