EasyRider Bike Show

JBWalker

I'll be there Saturday afternoon. Swing by and say hi. We'll be there selling raffle tickets. Maybe grab a few drinks downtown-ish Saturday night?

You bringing the underpaid personable model with the nice sweater puppies, or the overpaid one with no chest and no personality ?

You bringing the underpaid personable model with the nice sweater puppies, or the overpaid one with no chest and no personality ?

Hopefully the underpaid personable model with the nice sweater puppies will be there with me. :lol:

I am prolly gonna go on sunday with the wife, seems I get better deals from the vendors cause they don't wanna haul everything back... looking to maybe pick up some honda shine, some micro fiber cloths, maybe a helmet or a bike lift/stand... maybe some more leather whips to keep my bitches in line, jags has been gettin lippy lately...:lol::lol:

I'll be there Saturday afternoon. Swing by and say hi. We'll be there selling raffle tickets. Maybe grab a few drinks downtown-ish Saturday night?

Assuming you'll have a big banner up, if we go we'll look for you. You gonna have any tshirts for sale? I really need to get one for me and Melissa.

^^^ It's nothing but a cruiser fest right? I could see how that would turn away people.

Cruiser fest or not, there's still some cool bikes there to check out.

Then of course there's this kind of stuff to look at too...

EasyRiderVtwin2009_07.jpg

EasyRiderVtwin2009_10.jpg

Cruiser fest or not' date=' there's still some cool bikes there to check out.

Then of course there's this kind of stuff to look at too...

[img']http://s175.photobucket.com/albums/w139/davidjrosso/BikeNights_MotorcycleEvents/EasyRiderVTwin2009/EasyRiderVtwin2009_07.jpg

EasyRiderVtwin2009_10.jpg

I don't mind cruisers. In fact...i like them just as much as sportbikes. If you go...would you happen to be bringing your wife? I think you might get the look mang. :D

I don't mind cruisers. In fact...i like them just as much as sportbikes. If you go...would you happen to be bringing your wife? I think you might get the look mang. :D

I'm not sure if we're going but of course she'd be coming with. We go just about everywhere together. She don't mind me looking, she knows I'm a pig :D

And I always know if I've gone to far as I get a swift elbow to my ribs :o

apparently you've never seen anything I build. I put nicer sport bike components on my builds then 99% of you haters have on your bikes.
Theres a reason for that too, you guys ride for image and looks.....Not that there's anything wrong with that to each his own I guess. I ride for the sport of it so I'm not gonna dump a pile of cash into bling cause I know I'm gonna lay it down again and again. I take mine to the track and the twisties I dont use it as a comuter or trailer queen or a bike night trophy.

Personally I ride to ride. It has nothing to do with image. But I don't ride to push it to the limits like racers do. As for the work I've done to my bike, I've done it to make it mine. Not for show, or image. Just to make it unique for me. Just like I've always done with my cars. The only stock vehicle I've driven in the last 20 years is the wife's mini van. And that I had to put a set of 20's on, just so I could find it in the parking lots!