EasyRider Bike Show

JBWalker

Theres a reason for that too, you guys ride for image and looks.....Not that there's anything wrong with that to each his own I guess. I ride for the sport of it so I'm not gonna dump a pile of cash into bling cause I know I'm gonna lay it down again and again. I take mine to the track and the twisties I dont use it as a comuter or trailer queen or a bike night trophy.

Next time you head out to the track let me know. I'll teach you how to keep the metal off the ground. You'll get a lot further in life not stereo typing or pre judging people. There is a term for one dimensional people like your self. Check Valve. Your a one way type person, your way. Hell who knows we may even end up as best friends some day.

I wouldnt call it stereotyping or prejudging ... more like generalizing. I grew up around Harleys and the Harley / crusier crowd so my comments are fact based and am the only one in my entire family who doesnt own one. Ive seen your vrod and its nice just not my style and I'm pretty sure I've met you too. Either way your taking it a bit personal I didnt single you out and I'm pretty sure you know exactly the type of rider/owner I was talking about.

• 2 weeks later...