where do you all go to shoot your handguns?

smashweights

I'd go, but I got shit to do.

What did you get?

picked up a ruger p345 at the summit show. got a good deal, and im a huge ruger fan so it worked for me. may go down to wally world to see if they got any ammo for it. if not will run to the fin real quick. they got pmc .223 for 6 a box. will pick up another 100-250 rounds of that as well.

picked up a ruger p345 at the summit show. got a good deal, and im a huge ruger fan so it worked for me. may go down to wally world to see if they got any ammo for it. if not will run to the fin real quick. they got pmc .223 for 6 a box. will pick up another 100-250 rounds of that as well.

I'm not a big Ruger fan, but if that's what you want who am I to argue?

$6.00 a box for .223 sounds decent. Too bad FFF is such a hoof from my house

I'm not a big Ruger fan, but if that's what you want who am I to argue?

$6.00 a box for .223 sounds decent. Too bad FFF is such a hoof from my house

i can pick you up some if you like. why not a ruger fan? id take them over damn near any gun unless i was using it as a carry piece. we all have different opinions just like cars bikes etc. hard to beat accuracy made usa and a lifetime warranty. some of the most reliable and proven guns ever made. ok enough on my rant. im gonna be going here soon let me know.

Edited by that dude

i can pick you up some if you like. why not a ruger fan? id take them over damn near any gun unless i was using it as a carry piece. we all have different opinions just like cars bikes etc. hard to beat accuracy made usa and a lifetime warranty. some of the most reliable and proven guns ever made. ok enough on my rant. im gonna be going here soon let me know.

They always impressed me as a pistol you could use to beat someone with if you couldnt shoot it. I dunno...had a Redhawk revolver that was bitchin, liked that for a while.

If you're going pick me up 100 or so rounds - if its brass cased, and $6.00 a box.

I stayed home and played cod mw2 also. Pmc brass is pretty good stuff to plink with, better then umc. Ruger makes some good stuff. I have a mini that I like alot and am looking to get a second one. I have lots of overtime this week so I might be out for shooting? I might be able to do it tues, or fri.

todd- got down there went to buy some ammo and a new walther p 22..forgot my fucking id at home. so i will be going back tuesday or wednesday to get what i couldnt purchase today.

speedy-ruger ftw!!! mini 14 is a great gun. glad you like it!

No biggie. Let me know if/when you get it.

Range time on me at Riverside for your trouble.