Debating making this the new toy...

Bad324

Man now this has been offered to me as well, a way better build as well as something that would be more unique but somehow I'm stuck on wanting t-tops again

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/vehicle-classifieds/1211652-kouki-nissan-240sx-lsx-powered.html

Man now this has been offered to me as well, a way better build as well as something that would be more unique but somehow I'm stuck on wanting t-tops again

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/vehicle-classifieds/1211652-kouki-nissan-240sx-lsx-powered.html

Damn! That should be bad ass.

Vette Rallys=Hawt!
Damn! That should be bad ass.

I hated those wheels, they just didn't flow with it I thought. Didn't keep it long enough to do what I wanted with it.

And yea that car would be badass but I doubt he is going to add the cash on top that I would be looking for.

I always liked the vette rallys on GM muscle cars, but I grew up with a dad who owned several 70's vettes. I have an appreciation for things "old school".

I love them too, I even have a set of them sitting in a friend's garage, but they just don't look right on a thirdgen, unless it's just a base model.

I'm looking for a larger "replica" of the first thirdgen Z28 wheels. I see that they're using something similar to what I want on the new Camaro, but no idea the size, or if the bolt pattern is the same (doubt it.) I really only want 17's, I think.