NE spring meet

garysol1

What part of NEO are you from?

I live on campus in Canton but visit my parents and girlfriend back at home in Southington almost every weekend. My girlfriend and I are looking to get a place in the Akron/Cuyahoga Falls area later this summer though. I'm out in Niles a lot as well.

I'll see if I can make it out guys, sounds like a good time.

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Need your thoughts folks. Weather is looking iffy by 4:00pm for tomorrow. What do you all think about moving the ride up to 1:00pm instead of 2:00pm just to make sure we all can get back home safe and dry?

No worries here.

weather underground says there is a chance of rain around 4~5 but it'll still be 75+ degrees.

if i'm able to make it, i'm alright with a sprinkle as long as it's not cold.

So your saying we folks meeting in Mayfield should roll out no later than 11:00.

This is all a little early for me. Since I normally don't go to sleep till 5-6 am and wake up at 12-1 pm. I'll make it work but man am I going to be one grumpy sob. Especially if I don't get my coffee. :coffee:

So your saying we folks meeting in Mayfield should roll out no later than 11:00.

This is all a little early for me. Since I normally don't go to sleep till 5-6 am and wake up at 12-1 pm. I'll make it work but man am I going to be one grumpy sob. Especially if I don't get my coffee. :coffee:

I thought we were meeting at 11.

I'm still 50/50 on this. JRM, anyone else not meeting in Lakewood..chime in if you're hooking up on this side of town before rolling out.

Where are you riding from? Was going to hook up with NeverEnough, but he's down in Carrollton for the weekend.

I'm still 50/50 on this. JRM, anyone else not meeting in Lakewood..chime in if you're hooking up on this side of town before rolling out.

I have to work out that way until about 9:30 we could meet at the K at 10:00 82/83 and meet up in Lakewood at 10:45.

Where are you riding from? Was going to hook up with NeverEnough, but he's down in Carrollton for the weekend.

Meet up in lakewood with us. http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=41.48488,-81.801828&daddr=&hl=en&geocode=&mra=mi&mrsp=0&sz=17&sll=41.484743,-81.801882&sspn=0.003585,0.006942&ie=UTF8&z=17

Oh come on.....drag your ass out there. You have nothing else to do!!

Got a point..except I'm not sure once I finally get some sleep tonight ...that I'm gonna be able to wake up.

Watch what you wish for. We could be black.
Oh shit! You might be the first black person I've seen out side of the tv. What's this cracker going to do?

Black folks can ride motorcycles now? We gave them basketball and golf...and now they wanna ride? pffft

I have to work out that way until about 9:30 we could meet at the K at 10:00 82/83 and meet up in Lakewood at 10:45.

Eh..if I'm gonna go, I don't really want to ride to 82/83 and THEN head to Lakewood. I'd rather just head to Lakewood if I'm gonna make a stop before QSL. I was trying to avoid getting to QSL too soon...but if the ride starts at 1 I guess meeting in Lakewood isn't that bad.

I REALLY REALLY need to get some sleep tonight, and how much I get determines if I go. It's been a busy 3 months, and I'm mainlining caffeine just to stay awake most days. I'll check the forum in the AM if I can get up.