NE spring meet

garysol1

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are so many routes you can take from there. It all depend where you want to go. Go East to 91 north to Chagrin Falls and North to the lake. East to Old Route 8 and South down to Akron. Pick a direction.

last year me n likwid took a couple guys on a pretty good route out that way, see if he's commin or wants to lay out a course for us...how long does everyone plan on ridin? im down for at the least 2 hrs

you talking about the one with me and my buddies? If so, thats always a nice little jaunt. Done it a few times since we hit it the one day

yea bad thats the run i was talkin bout...ive done a few runs there since then but i forget the street names n generally dont pay attention to where im goin i just ride lol so someone else map it out

yea I've done that a few nights after work, I could remember some but then decided screw it and just got lost til I recognized something

still jealous I am missing this

last year me n likwid took a couple guys on a pretty good route out that way, see if he's commin or wants to lay out a course for us...how long does everyone plan on ridin? im down for at the least 2 hrs
you talking about the one with me and my buddies? If so, thats always a nice little jaunt. Done it a few times since we hit it the one day

So can you guys handle the routing and lead the ride? 1.5 - 2 hours sounds good to me.....

So can you guys handle the routing and lead the ride? 1.5 - 2 hours sounds good to me.....

personally i dont kno the roads good enough to lead, id hold everyone at a really slow pace...ill either get with likwid tonight or try to get out there before the m-n-g n map something out...unless someone wants to take the handlebars on this?

I just reread the thread. It took 13 pages to narrow down a date AND location

4/3 @ QSL Valley View at noon for food. 2PM for ride.

And we're still figuring out where to.

:) i was actually hoping someone would do this. If i'm not behind on the research, i would like to come to this. To be honest, its not looking good, but i wanted to put it on the calendar jic.

personally i dont kno the roads good enough to lead, id hold everyone at a really slow pace...ill either get with likwid tonight or try to get out there before the m-n-g n map something out...unless someone wants to take the handlebars on this?

Thanks!! :cheers:

I just reread the thread. It took 13 pages to narrow down a date AND location

4/3 @ QSL Valley View at noon for food. 2PM for ride.

And we're still figuring out where to.

me and mbeal84 (my BF) will be there!! date and time sounds great!! see you all there!