Ride on 9/22/07

Cleaner

Anybody up for a ride this Saturday? I'm meeting a couple of the Dayton Ohio Riders down in Wilmington and we're gonna ride from there. I plan on leaving Columbus at around 10:00 AM and hope to be back home between 4:00 and 5:00 PM

We talk shit to each other on the boards and such, I think it'd be good to actually maximize the potential of the boards and go rolling with these folks.

I'm definately going, anyone gonna join me???

Check out... umm... 350 I think... It runs down into this park area thingy with some sort of river through it... There's this one turn that is totally crazy... it's very steep, tight, and improperly banked... Crazyness... Going down it feels like you are going to flip over the front of your bike... Coming up it is very strange as well... It's so steep that to look through the turn involves a great amount of flexibility... Literally it's like you're straining your neck and it STILL looks like you're driving up a wall... It's nifty.

Check out... umm... 350 I think... It runs down into this park area thingy with some sort of river through it... There's this one turn that is totally crazy... it's very steep, tight, and improperly banked... Crazyness... Going down it feels like you are going to flip over the front of your bike... Coming up it is very strange as well... It's so steep that to look through the turn involves a great amount of flexibility... Literally it's like you're straining your neck and it STILL looks like you're driving up a wall... It's nifty.

Yep that's my usual route around there...Cleaner and his buddy will experience it.:cool:

Yep that's my usual route around there...Cleaner and his buddy will experience it.:cool:

I've only been there once, but we rode it like 5 times... It's crazy that you can see where all the cars scraped their undercarriages and whatnot on the inside of that turn... It's insanity... Plus there were some hot chicks in the little park area right near there with bikini's on... Very cool.

Well we just got done and Cleaner and his buddy Adam who isn't on the board yet, are probably on 71N heading home right now.

I had a freakin' BLAST! Cleaner and Adam are good people. Cleaner and I really turned it up at the end of our ride and I had a smile on my face the whole time. Thanks for the good time fellas! Anytime yall want to meet up...I'm ALWAYS game!