Firemans Ride?

Monstrosity

Sportbikes are always outnumbered at events like that, but that's no reason to not go. Those are some of my favorite events. Benefit rides are rewarding. You're having fun and helping raise money for good causes.

I did the Ohio fallen heroes memorial ride last year at the AD Farrow in Sunbury. Jporter and I were probably 2 of 12 sports bikes and the other 500 were cruisers. Was still a blast and I'd do another ride like that. You are right, the benefit rides are rewarding, 2 wheels is 2 wheels.

I did the Ohio fallen heroes memorial ride last year at the AD Farrow in Sunbury. Jporter and I were probably 2 of 12 sports bikes and the other 500 were cruisers. Was still a blast and I'd do another ride like that. You are right, the benefit rides are rewarding, 2 wheels is 2 wheels.

Sounds about right, at the HOG poker run there was 5 sport bikes... our group :) Minus me of course.

Last bike out was supposed to be 12:30, it was 1:30 when the HOG president told us there was no way we'd make it back in time for the deadline at 4 pm.... he said we should go have fun and then when it looked like we wouldn't make it in time just head back and draw the rest of our cards there.

At 3 pm we were back at the dealership waiting on everyone else to finish the ride... lol