Team needs Endurance Rider Fasttrax/motoseries

ducatihottie999

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sincerely apologize Red. My bad... Things have been very stressful for me lately and I am quick to snap... Sorry, man.

don't worry about it. we've gone back and forth enough that I don't take things personally when your comments come across as 'short' online.

I'm sure you've seen a lot of people go through miserable situations because they didn't think of the things you're pointing out - I get that.

Besides, I need to start kissing your ass so you aren't showing me a shit line around Gingerman ;)

don't worry about it. we've gone back and forth enough that I don't take things personally when your comments come across as 'short' online.

I'm sure you've seen a lot of people go through miserable situations because they didn't think of the things you're pointing out - I get that.

Besides, I need to start kissing your ass so you aren't showing me a shit line around Gingerman ;)

Not sure if my line is one to follow at this point. It's been since 2001 that I've been there!:eek:

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

OK....I worked at the timing today for the fasttrax/motoseries at Nelson.....Kathy's team, Team 401K, bike #10 was first in the middleweight and smoked ass of many......in the 3 hour endurance race......many probably did not take the post seriously....come to the next race and see how she flies......:eek:

OK....I worked at the timing today for the fasttrax/motoseries at Nelson.....Kathy's team, Team 401K, bike #10 was first in the middleweight and smoked ass of many......in the 3 hour endurance race......many probably did not take the post seriously....come to the next race and see how she flies......:eek:

Uh, she didn't...

The team does ok for FT. Don't make it sound like she's Myers or something...:rolleyes:

Uh, she didn't...

The team does ok for FT. Don't make it sound like she's Myers or something...:rolleyes:

I don't care about your BIG EGO anyway so :stfu:

.....she is better than 99% of the riders in this forum......

I was actually saying it was funny that Brian so obviously wishes ill upon this chick and then her team won.

And predictably Brian begins dismissing the win because its "only" Fasttrax....not AMA, woops I mean WERA like HE did with HIS endurance team.

I could care less really, just good entertainment.

I don't care about your BIG EGO anyway so :stfu:

.....she is better than 99% of the riders in this forum......

I know you're on her fan club as President apparently, but she isn't faster than 99% of the people on here.

Good try, though.

Her ego and fish stories might be bigger than 99% of folks on here... Before you go blowing it up, maybe check around...

I was actually saying it was funny that Brian so obviously wishes ill upon this chick and then her team won.

And predictably Brian begins dismissing the win because its "only" Fasttrax....not AMA, woops I mean WERA like HE did with HIS endurance team.

I could care less really, just good entertainment.

First, this is about her. FT isn't WERA. Show me it is and I'll concede. I don't bash FT at all. In fact, I suggest it more than anything...

Second, this is about her, her suggestions that she's a knowledged "team owner" and that she knows what is needed to win in an endurance series, etc. That essentially opens it up to discussion and comparison. Hate to say it, but that's what she started and you are supporting. Which actually, I think you are actually her since you are referencing WERA as I have compared via Local Riders only. Nice try, though...

I appreciate the fact you bring up our team. We did well. Never have i stated I know what it takes to run a team, how to run the series or anything. Do i offer advice? Advice based on experience and actual history via competing? Yup. You? List the credentials and let's compare. Take that as arrogant and ego driven, but I'll list shit if I need to. Otherwise, I don't say shit about anything. I wasn't fast. I'm actually faster now than I was and that's not fast, either.

I plan on doing the FT whether endurance or sprint. Will I do well? Don't know. Hate the condition of the track, but I wanna run this RC8 and that's the closest track other than Mid-Ohio...

Back off the throttle and either go back to LR or as your Pres of your fan club stated... STFU...

that is 40+ people in 4000 + membership.....check out how many people have a race license with WERA and AMA here.....

a race license with WERA doesn't make you fast. I'm a $110 check away from having one :p There are certainly some fast guys with yellow plates, but there are also some guys riding a slow "I" pace with yellow plates.

I think the "faster than 99% of the people on this forum" claim could be true.

There are a lot of members who have never done a single trackday. I'd be surprised if 5% of the members actually have.

a race license with WERA doesn't make you fast. I'm a $110 check away from having one :p There are certainly some fast guys with yellow plates, but there are also some guys riding a slow "I" pace with yellow plates.

I think the "faster than 99% of the people on this forum" claim could be true.

There are a lot of members who have never done a single trackday. I'd be surprised if 5% of the members actually have.

What wasn't taken into account (which is typical FanBoy stuff) is that the riders on the forum that with no track day or race experience that could go faster right away or with very little coaching.

There are some that have natural talent and can learn quickly and adapt fast enough to actually ride faster than 14s at Nelson...

So, sure, maybe 5% may have race licenses, but the other 95% that you look at and take into account, there are probably enough riders that could go faster with less seat time and riding time. Meaning, one day...

The bottom line is that when a mouth is opened and shit is spoken, you leave yourself open. She has a history. People like Todd and others know that history and a majority of you (and I almost bet everything I own that Kosmo doesn't, either) do not. It's typical stuff from her and it gets pretty old to say the least...

The bottom line is that when a mouth is opened and shit is spoken, you leave yourself open. She has a history. People like Todd and others know that history and a majority of you (and I almost bet everything I own that Kosmo doesn't, either) do not. It's typical stuff from her and it gets pretty old to say the least...

She's old news. I'm sure she enjoys being the "big fish" in the little pond at FT, but the fact of the matter is she couldn't cut racing endurance with WERA but wants to talk the talk.

Go easy on Kosmo though. I'm sure he thought there was an "opportunity" there for him if he just played it right. Unfortunately, unless you're buying her parts or fixing her crashed bikes for free you're not gonna get a piece of that. Its definitely a "pay to play" situation.

Edited by Todd#43