Team needs Endurance Rider Fasttrax/motoseries

ducatihottie999

OK...my bipolar again....Did Danika win indy ? :p;)

gosh... I am dead....

I'll entertain this for a short time...

Ducati Hottie ain't the same as Danika. Now, if you want to compare Mellisa (Josh's wife) to the level of Danika, sure.

There are MANY women racers that would hand many a man their collective asses. Elena comes to mind... However, DH is not at that level whatsoever.

To put her into a lumped group of accomplished women is an insult to VERY talented females everywhere within this sport and other forms of motorsports racing...

Don't try and spin this to work in your favor. Has nothing to do with her being a chick. It has more to do with her being a blow hard, wind bag...

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First, this is about her. FT isn't WERA. Show me it is and I'll concede. I don't bash FT at all. In fact, I suggest it more than anything...

Second, this is about her, her suggestions that she's a knowledged "team owner" and that she knows what is needed to win in an endurance series, etc. That essentially opens it up to discussion and comparison. Hate to say it, but that's what she started and you are supporting. Which actually, I think you are actually her since you are referencing WERA as I have compared via Local Riders only. Nice try, though...

I appreciate the fact you bring up our team. We did well. Never have i stated I know what it takes to run a team, how to run the series or anything. Do i offer advice? Advice based on experience and actual history via competing? Yup. You? List the credentials and let's compare. Take that as arrogant and ego driven, but I'll list shit if I need to. Otherwise, I don't say shit about anything. I wasn't fast. I'm actually faster now than I was and that's not fast, either.

I plan on doing the FT whether endurance or sprint. Will I do well? Don't know. Hate the condition of the track, but I wanna run this RC8 and that's the closest track other than Mid-Ohio...

Back off the throttle and either go back to LR or as your Pres of your fan club stated... STFU...

Again, predictable...are you saying I am the ugly chick that started this thread? That's funny...regardless of your "cred" or my "cred" never did I say I was a racer; my main reason for posting in this thread is that it seems on every forum I'm on, there is some STT guy stirring shit up. And one of the first threads I read on here shortly after registering, I find another STT guy with his nose in shit. You all need to learn that you don't represent your organization very well and every time you post someone like me could be reading it thinking "Jesus, what an asshole, why would I want to ride with an org that has employees, or an owner like that?".

You started off appearing to offer up some valid things to think about for anyone pondering an endurance team. Then you strayed...

My advice to you...relax.

so wait, 1:14's at Nelson are supposedly attainable with 1 day of coaching? I must be a lot slower than I thought.

Yes, you're a lot slower than you thought you were. You're not as smart or good looking as you thought you were either.

1:14 hasn't been "fast" at Nelson for a LONG time.

Again, predictable...are you saying I am the ugly chick that started this thread? That's funny...regardless of your "cred" or my "cred" never did I say I was a racer; my main reason for posting in this thread is that it seems on every forum I'm on, there is some STT guy stirring shit up. And one of the first threads I read on here shortly after registering, I find another STT guy with his nose in shit. You all need to learn that you don't represent your organization very well and every time you post someone like me could be reading it thinking "Jesus, what an asshole, why would I want to ride with an org that has employees, or an owner like that?".

You started off appearing to offer up some valid things to think about for anyone pondering an endurance team. Then you strayed...

My advice to you...relax.

Here's where you get yourself backed into a corner. First it was about ME saying shit against FT and comparing to WERA and AMA... I have only done that on the LR forums. You're busted. You may not be her, but you're one of those folks over there...

Second, there's only TWO STT named people. Me and Monte. That's it. STT Nick maybe...

AND, I will tell you this 100% - Monte is catering to FT extremely hard in offering them race tires for FAR less than they can buy them even at the track. Again, you get zero cred trying to make it sound like we bash FT...

Now, you turn it around and start this BS that it is STT people stirring shit up...

Get over it, toolio.

so wait, 1:14's at Nelson are supposedly attainable with 1 day of coaching? I must be a lot slower than I thought.

I can almost bet good money that a person as I described (re-read my comment) could obtain 14s easily enough...

Here's where you get yourself backed into a corner. First it was about ME saying shit against FT and comparing to WERA and AMA... I have only done that on the LR forums. You're busted. You may not be her, but you're one of those folks over there...

Second, there's only TWO STT named people. Me and Monte. That's it. STT Nick maybe...

AND, I will tell you this 100% - Monte is catering to FT extremely hard in offering them race tires for FAR less than they can buy them even at the track. Again, you get zero cred trying to make it sound like we bash FT...

Now, you turn it around and start this BS that it is STT people stirring shit up...

Get over it, toolio.

Don't get too worked up dude. Obviously its one of them.

You know how "they" are over "there". In fact, that's why some of us don't go (or arent allowed) there anymore.

Yes, you're a lot slower than you thought you were. You're not as smart or good looking as you thought you were either.

1:14 hasn't been "fast" at Nelson for a LONG time.

I consider 1:10's "fast," but 1:14 is pretty decent. I'll have to get back to Nelson and see how far off I am.

I consider 1:10's "fast," but 1:14 is pretty decent. I'll have to get back to Nelson and see how far off I am.

1:10 would put you in the hunt in C Superbike with WERA (assuming you ride a 600). 1:14 would put you in the bottom of class.

Four seconds is a shitload of time on any track, let alone Nelson.