STT-Guy

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see you all there.

leaving around 3

staying at the ramada inn

Hob SJC and I are staying at the Ramada Inn also, get ahold of me when you get up here. We are going to go over for a track walk tonight eventually. Check your PM's.

What time you planning on walking the track?

Not sure, heading into south haven now, want to get checked into the hotel and shower. After we eat probably. probably 7 at the earliest, feel free to hit me up on my cell (513)266-1917.

You guys be careful up there. Wish I could have gone. Just too much traveling and not enough time at home to get things done.

Maybe next event...

Wish you could of made it, get ahold of me when you get a chance. I sent you a message the other week to see how your new gig was going. We need to get some ride share stuff going on over the summer sometime between you, Cory, Aaron, and myself.

Wish you could of made it, get ahold of me when you get a chance. I sent you a message the other week to see how your new gig was going. We need to get some ride share stuff going on over the summer sometime between you, Cory, Aaron, and myself.

quit posting and go to bed u homo! :banana:

I had a blast. glad to have received the discount now I can pay for the damage from my low side. But it was a great time. Can't wait to do it again.

when did you go down???

harb heard you went down too?? both doing aight?

good seeing everyone up there that we did....

had a great time... did aight... sad faces to kawasaki guy hope he gets his check engine light sorted out sad way to end the day

r1crusher just dropped me and the RC off in the garage. what a great freaking time today, save for our compadres that had getoffs. glad coot was ok, and it was great meeting new faces to go with some of the old names around here. headed to bed. the alarm goes off in 6 hours and I am beat to shit.

r1crusher just dropped me and the RC off in the garage. what a great freaking time today, save for our compadres that had getoffs. glad coot was ok, and it was great meeting new faces to go with some of the old names around here. headed to bed. the alarm goes off in 6 hours and I am beat to shit.

were you in front of me on the 2nd to last session? i passed ya a lap before i crashed?

maybe not?

just wondering

That looks like a sick new dance move there Hoblick!

Hope you're alright.

im in pretty good shape aside from my shoulder is a little sore

now time to order some parts and new gloves so i can get ready for putnam

oh and ..

Gingerman track surface sucks

were you in front of me on the 2nd to last session? i passed ya a lap before i crashed?

maybe not?

just wondering

I was in novice. Methinks you is faster than that, and me. But sorry to see you go down. I know that in our 4th session when they kind of opened up things for the novice guys, the yellow flags were out a lot. But that happens. Seemed like just about everyone was ok, relatively speaking.

haha i low sided out of 10..

there was a dip in the pavement right in the apex, bike got unsettled and i was on the throttle and out she went.

i have video from the gopro ill put up when i get home

I came by there and saw someones stuff in the trap. Didn't know it was yours...sorry to hear. That dip can certainly get you for sure. I tended to try to use it, ride the middle/top part of the dip to sling shot down the front.

I think overall the surface was okay, but there are a few spots on the track that could use some attention...ripples in the back straight going into 11, the dip in 11, and I think it was 9 there was some rough spots.