Ohio riders track day at gingerman $100

STT-Guy

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would anyone be interested in renting a garage for the day? I have no idea what the prices are like, or even if they will be available as the website says to call for that info, but I thought I'd ask to see if anyone would be interested. I'll call the track tomorrow (well technically later today) to get the details.

Would anyone be interested in renting a garage for the day? I have no idea what the prices are like, or even if they will be available as the website says to call for that info, but I thought I'd ask to see if anyone would be interested. I'll call the track tomorrow (well technically later today) to get the details.

Let us know Harb67, I think SJC might call and check also.

I called and nobody picked up, and the voicemail is full. I wish I had thought of this earlier...this is rather last minute :(

*edit*

I sent in the question on their "Contact Us" form online...hopefully someone gets back to me.

Edited by Harb67

I've only been there once before, i but I don't remember seeing garages on the property.

Their website says "-Rent a garage. We offer enclosed garage slots available to rent a day, weekend, or month! Call our offices for prices and dates available."

And according to this map they're in building D right by the main paddock:

GingermanTrack2006.jpg

ah - i guess they're available, just further away from everything. The staff will set up along the "B" building to be close to pit lane.

Are you planning to run tire warmers? unless you need power, i don't see the appeal of a garage.

ah - i guess they're available, just further away from everything. The staff will set up along the "B" building to be close to pit lane.

Are you planning to run tire warmers? unless you need power, i don't see the appeal of a garage.

No tire warmers for me, but the appeal of being able to sit down out of the wind and sun is too much to resist. Plus, power would be nice to have for things other than tire warmers.

If I can't get one that's no big deal really, but I'd rather have a garage than have to set up my canopy tent that may or may not be good for what I need it for (havn't set it up in like...15 years. Can't even remember what it looks like haha)

that's because us jarheads, when not shagging air force babes, like to rub one out in seclusion. unlike you circle jerk punks, all bumpin mushroomheads and shooting eachother with your cocksnot.

whoa whoa whoa

what did you guys think i was saying earlier?

i said we have a square jerk going, as in jerk bbq with a whole lot of meat on a square grill.

unbranded-square-smoker-bbq.jpg

walkersw_jerk_bbq-01.jpg

the fuck were YOU guys thinking about?

gawd.

...we're just gonna rub and jerk our meat all over rsloCUM's grill. vigorously.

wat

I guess If I mentioned I was bringing a grill earlier all this misunderstood jerking would of been much clearer. I'd hate to admit it though but my grill is circular.

Edited by rslocum

I guess If I mentioned I was bringing a grill earlier all this misunderstood jerking would of been much clearer. I'd hate to admit it though but my grill is circular.

I hear that after a while of using rslocum's grill, you eventually start to reach around and flip the weiners from the back.