Ohio riders track day at gingerman $100

STT-Guy

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I run mich power one and power race.. I have to run 22 rear and 30 front... What tires u running?

I have a pirrelli corsa diablo on the front but have a Mich power pure race medium that I may have to swap out if the pirrelli isn't able to pass tech.

The rear is a continental road attack.

Edited by cOoTeR

Even if Ur late I'm sure u can find a way in. U just might have to leave Ur truck outside throw Ur tent over the fence and climb but you will get in. If you want I can tell em Ur coming see if they will wait till Ur there before locking up.

Even if Ur late I'm sure u can find a way in. U just might have to leave Ur truck outside throw Ur tent over the fence and climb but you will get in. If you want I can tell em Ur coming see if they will wait till Ur there before locking up.

last time i was there, the gate building was unlocked. the gate itself operates using a normal garage-door opener.

One of the STT coaches suggested that such an act would be breaking and entering.

...but locking people in is unlawful imprisonment. I doubt they're going to press charges if you try to open the gate on your own.

Kick ass!! I didn't know you were coming rslocum. Not to mention bringing those other two guys with ya. I'll be nice to see Jinu....maybe Kevin too. :D

Steve and I hope to hit the road shortly after noon time. We're making a slight detour to see if some parts fix a tiny issue with Steve's bike. We'll catch up in the morning since we're not stay at the track.