Today's Matinee featuring JBot and Bam Bam

rslocum

That's good stuff. Bam is so smooth on that old Duc.. gives me goosebumps. I wonder who that was that they caught up to at the end of the video. Skrewloose' date=' maybe? Tpoppa?[/quote']

I don't remember the guys name but I believe he was on a Hayabusa.

I think you must do this. I heart CORE vids. Rob's video makes me want to throw on a snow suit and take the Monster down 800. I hate him... :(

I finally got around to editing the video from last June. Thats what you do when its snowing like a beeatch, bored, and hoping for some spring fuckin sanity.

This is the one I got of me riding my old red R6 with my old Jamie Hacking leathers on.. I can't remember who taped it, but I do remember it being a fun day of riding!

You can view the video in my CORE rides album http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v619/fireman_343/CORE%20rides/

Really? I guess it depends on who is rolling that day. Skrewloose' date=' BamBam, Jbot, SpeedyTriple, Roamr, Terry, Tpoppa, Marshmallow... all have great humor. You must have been stuck around that Pauly character. He's a wank.[/quote']

On the ride no problem, I'm kind of quiet when I first meet people in person, no issue at all, everyone seemed cool. Just trying to figure out where I fit in until I exposed myself for not being too serious. Didn't want to piss off the wrong people and get my ass kicked. I had heard that the guys take their riding serious so I was expecting them to be serious. It would have been embarrassing to be uninvited to ride with them because they thought I was a dickhead. So I kept my mouth shut for the most part as not to prove that point.

I posted some nonsense about twins and it seemed only the regulars here understood I was being stupid.

On the ride no problem, I'm kind of quiet when I first meet people in person, no issue at all, everyone seemed cool. Just trying to figure out where I fit in until I exposed myself for not being too serious. Didn't want to piss off the wrong people and get my ass kicked. I had heard that the guys take their riding serious so I was expecting them to be serious. It would have been embarrassing to be uninvited to ride with them because they thought I was a dickhead. So I kept my mouth shut for the most part as not to prove that point.

I posted some nonsense about twins and it seemed only the regulars here understood I was being stupid.

On CORE rides, we take the riding part seriously, as in we're not into squidly shit or racing helicopters...the rest is up to you.