Today's Matinee featuring JBot and Bam Bam

rslocum

Damn' date=' Old Skool!! SpeedyTriple, BamBam, NinjaGirl219, Awger, WheelieMonster, Rush749, Jbot, RacerDale, (I think I saw Tpoppa, but no Buell?).. some other old bastards I don't know. :lol:

You were being followed by a green Triumph SpeedFour, but I don't know who was on it. The only booger green Trumpet I've ever ridden with is Mike's.[/quote']

holy crap, i think that was my very first CORE ride. i thought (and others thought) i was going to die a bunch of times on that ride.

i was so far in over my head it wasn't even funny. i think that was the first time i ever rode on a road that wasn't 270 in columbus lol

I don't come around because all my time/weekends are ate up by either working at the fire dept or racing and running the club! As well as being married and teaching my 5yr old son how to ride his PW50! I do a CORE ride one or two times a year!! I'll be back out there to be a hooligan again! Hahaha

Clear your cookies and try it' date=' again. I just posted using your profile and permissions. You are an active member.. at least according to the admin side of things.[/quote']

oh, ok. cool. i was waiting for an email or something. i tried it and it worked. wow, it was like magic! thanks, pauly! :D

I've already begun mapping out the route to Deal's Gap... :burnout:

I saw you mentioned that in another Gap thread... sounds brilliant. That last trip' date=' the ride down and back was as much fun as the actual event! ...Dreaming...

Bill... We need to hook up and ride man!! I miss all you crazy guys and gals!

Brian, dead right mate. I'd like to have an olde style core breakfast in Zanesville when the weather mellows... One day I'll start a thread over on core and see if we can arrange a reunion.. ;-)

Is your S3 back and ready for next season?

Almost.

I've got all the parts on order from BikeBandit. I'm hoping to have it ready to go sometime mid March. Honestly, all it really needs is a new handlebar and a rear brake lever to be ride-able, but I decided to get new cases to make her pretty again.

Hailwood, glad to see you back posting. Good to hear the damages weren't too bad and the bike could be made safely rideable if need. That is one beautiful bike so I understand wanting to make it pretty again. Cleve posted recently looking for some parts to finish his bike up.

Thanks UP.

I'm definitely itching to get back on the road and looking forward to riding with you guys again, hopefully with better results.