Ohio Riders 2010 - You decide

Casper

Do you like the new version (dev.ohio-riders.com) better than the current site?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the new version (dev.ohio-riders.com) better than the current site?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the fact that the user information ie location, bike, etc is all on the left side of each post, makes it easy to read.

Funny that you should mention that one, I like it the way it is. Almost every other vB site I've been on, puts it at the side.

As long as the new version isn't any more work to manage, day to day, I say go for it. As for getting used to it, most of what I do won't change anyway, and the things that change that I don't use might encourage me to use them, if they're easier to get to!

I like the fact that the user information ie location, bike, etc is all on the left side of each post, makes it easy to read.

That's it!!! That's why it looks "bare". All the info that was at the top of each post is now on the left. Hmmmmm.

Funny that you should mention that one, I like it the way it is. Almost every other vB site I've been on, puts it at the side.

As long as the new version isn't any more work to manage, day to day, I say go for it. As for getting used to it, most of what I do won't change anyway, and the things that change that I don't use might encourage me to use them, if they're easier to get to!

That's it!!! That's why it looks "bare". All the info that was at the top of each post is now on the left. Hmmmmm.

I just find it quicker and easier to reference to.

I'm torn. I like it better on the side I think.

I just switched it so the info is along the top of each post. What do you all think?

http://dev.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?51018-Do-you-like-this-new-version-of-Ohio-Riders

Having it this way I'd probably make the white space of the post a lighter gray.

I'm torn. I like it better on the side I think.

I just switched it so the info is along the top of each post. What do you all think?

http://dev.ohio-riders.com/showthread.php?51018-Do-you-like-this-new-version-of-Ohio-Riders

Having it this way I'd probably make the white space of the post a lighter gray.

I like it better the other way, but doesn't really matter.

uhh, okay, maybe I don't like to the left. Can you make it so the info box is smaller? Seems like a bunch of wasted space in between posts. Is that how it was an hour or so ago? looks odd now.

It's exactly the way it was an hour ago. You guys are killing me here.

Okay, looked again. When on the left, the large empty areas were being created by people that have giant sigs. That's what threw me off. It's fine.

And you should never give people a choice. You could spend a week showing people left and top, and still get wishy washy folk like me making it difficult. :D

Edited by Artmageddon